Chapter - 9

Happy 4k reads...💃💃💃💃

Taehyung looked at Jungkook completely freezing on the spot. Tored papers are still in his hands which already got scrunched in between his palms. He is looking so blank like there's none of the emotions feeling right now. After good two minutes of battling with himself tears which already accumulated in his eyes dared to came out . But still his face is nothing but blank. It's only tears and trembling hands to symbolize the inner turmoil of latter. He is such a mess and he himself can't beleive it.

Jungkook is still beside the door looking at the male who broke into his office. Tored paper strips is enough to understand what happened but it's not the thing which made Jungkook so broken. He is too stunt to even move a muscle seeing the hate Tae has for him in order to lay this type of a plan. He thought that time will be make a difference but seems like it doesn't effect anymore. Jungkook himself has to go through a lot to prove him this time. But how can he when other doesn't even give him a chance?

Taehyung began to breathe heavily along with the hurt look on Jungkook's face. Eventhough this is the thing Taehyung wanted to see so badly he still can't control himself. Suddenely a sob came out from his mouth which led him to close his mouth at the moment. When he can't face Jungkook anymore he ran out from the room swiftly while taking car keys too. Jungkook came back to senses as soon as the main door opening sound is heard. Without wasting any minute Jungkook ran past the living room where Jimin is sitting with a widely agape mouth and eyes witnessing running males.

"Close the door."With that Jungkook also went out from the house searching for Taehyung. He is so precious to Jungkook.

It isn't a difficult task for Jungkook to find Taehyung as he saw the latter on the same bench by the sea side already. Jungkook actually thought beforehand  that may be Tae come to sea side to comfort his mind. Taehyung's previous act is not a big deal as Jungkook is not a fool to keep his biggest project so far on a piece of paper. He surely saved it in his pen drive too. Even if he lost the project he will never be mad at Taehyung.Taehyung is way more important to him than a mere project. Jungkook came out of the car and walked towards the particular bench slowly. Step by step when the distance between two is reducing a soft sniffing sound became clearly audible. Jungkook's heart shattered seeing the shoulders which are moving up and down with every sob. He can't withstand the pain of being the reason for Tae's cries. Why is it always him?

Jungkook sat on the bench next to Tae's as same as the other day. Taehyung quickly lifted his head up only to see Jungkook's relaxed posture facing at sea. Jungkook actually doesn't want to disturb the latter and as well as doesn't want to make him feel alone. So he did the best he can think at the moment.But Taehyung is not in the right mindset to understand the other's point of view. He hurriedly took the phone out from the pocket and dialled a certain number.

Fifteen minutes has passed after they arrived and Taehyung is still in daze. Jungkook is stealing glances of the other time to time but there's nothing more he can do. Eventhough he wants to hug and comfort Taehyung Jungkook is so sure that it will only irritate the latter. He doesn't want to make Tae upset more. He is more than willing to stay here with Tae until even dawn. He made himself a promise that he will never keep Taehyung alone. Maybe he is guilty about something happened before...

Breaking the silence they had in between some rustling sound is heard which made Jungkook to instantly move his eyes from sea to Tae. He doesn't know why but the scene infront of him pierced his heart. With big doe eyes he stared at how Taehyung melted into the hug of Yoongi. Jungkook suddenely looked at the ground as it is too much to see them without crying and played with his fingers to divert mind. It's hurting so much to think that Taehyung called Yoongi even if he had Jungkook beside him all these time. It's like Jungkook is actually nothing to Taehyung. Not nothing,,,,,,nothing comfortable to him. He gulped a huge lump in his throat and stood up from the place as he is no longer wanted here. One last time he stared at the couple only to smile a little seeing Tae's calm face. He can stare at that face for whole day without even getting bored. Unfortunately he never can be the reason for Tae's smile. Jungkook quickly  turned other side and walked away wanting some time alone with himself and tears.

"Hyung!!!"Taehyung muttered while tightening the hug. In times like this it is only Yoongi for Tae that can ask for help. Yoongi patted his back and placed a kiss on head signaling that he is here.

"I think I should go to meet a doctor."Taehyung mumbled. These depressed feelings he is having really disturbs him to live a normal life.

"Bear!!!Don't say it like that. You are not sick."

"No no hyung!!!I am!!I am abnormal."Taehyung again began to cry while thrashing his hands here and there.Looks like the thing he did to Jungkook really made him to get the best out of him.

"Shh Shh..no no...Don't think much. We can solve everything together." Yoongi said in such a soothing voice which always has that ability to calm the latter. Taehyung slowly looked at the other bench only to see it empty. His heart felt something but he decided to shrug it off as it is related to Jungkook.

11 / 16

Jungkook became somewhat distant from the others with time and Taehyung is still in the same state about Jungkook. After hearing that Jungkook had a spare file about that project the guilt feeling Tae had reduced upto some extent. He doesn't want to harm the other by that means anyway.

Currently everyone is in the living room except Jungkook who is busy in the kitchen. Eventhough he skips his meals time to time he never let others specially Tae to stay hungry. He always takes care of him from afar. There's no way he is going to stop showering the other with care when Tae is in his own home. Inside the living room there's busy Taehyung with TV , busy Jimin with a book and shy Yoongi looking at Jimin. Yoongi time to time opens his mouth to say something but closed at the same time not wanting to let out what he wants to say. After two minutes of struggle Yoongi gathered up every courage he ever had in his whole life and mumbled

"Ji--min Do you want t--to go on a da--ate w--ith me?" Jimin frowned his eyebrows not understanding a thing while Taehyung smiled evily getting a good idea. He is not over from his mission still. He wants to show Jungkook how he felt at those times so badly.

"Actually---"

"I have a good idea!!"Suddenely Taehyung screamed interrupting Yoongi's words.

"We can go on a double date. Jungkook and Jimin. Me and Yoongi!!!"Taehyung continued his words while side eyeing Jungkook who just came to the living room.

He doesn't know to whom this will hurt so much...

✒️JoWoo

Vote and comment a lot...

I made an instagram account just in case something happened here as we can't trust wattpad at all. Those who want can follow me there too. Link is in the bio.

Are you getting bored of this story? Just hang in there. More drama will happen soon.

Actually I wanted to say that I am so grateful for my reader-nims so much. Seeing authors with lack of inspiration really made me to think how much I am lucky to have you all. I don't know how you all came here because I never promoted my books anywhere. Seriously Thank you so much for your support ❤️❤️

Annnnddd today seeing Jungkookie crying for ARMY's song really made me so emotional and proud. He is so precious ❤️🥺