Chapter - 11

Sorry for the late....

Taekook date ahead 🙂👍

Taehyung is currently waiting in the living room for certain specific person to come out from the room. He just can't help but laugh out reminding the shocked face of the latter when he first announced about this outing. He danced a little in victory as he successfully destroyed the free day of Jungkook. Taehyung again checked the time by his wrist watch only to frown wondering why Jungkook is taking so much time. He can't wait to go out. He is more than excited just with the idea. He doesn't know whether he is eager to tease and hurt Jungkook or to spend time with him. He shaked his head to get away from his thoughts. He doesn't want to mess up his mind by thinking about the answer for that question. He is too afraid to reflect on himself sometimes.

Jungkook popped out suddenely out from the door and Taehyung must say that the latter is the epitome of handsomeness. Taehyung turned back and walked towards the Jungkook's car and sat on the seat symbolizing that Jungkook is the driver today. Jungkook never expects this. He can't hide his wide bunny smile just being able to sit next to Taehyung. Taehyung just doesn't have any idea how much Jungkook whipped for the other.

Both of them came to the mall in no time and Taehyung walked in ignoring Jungkook's presence even. After parking the car Jungkook also came in and searched for the certain blonde head.After few minutes of searching Jungkook spotted the familiar male but he frowned at the scene because Taehyung is giggling with a good looking male. Jungkook ran towards the spot like flash and stood there notifying his presence. But seems like two are fully engrossed into their talk to give attention to him. The wide sick smile of the stranger and Tae's never ending giggles went over the limit of patience of Jungkook . Taehyung should focus  only on Jungkook even in means of hate. That's why Jungkook's bulky arm went over Taehyung's shoulder softly pulling the latter towards him. Taehyung frowned at the abnormal action and quickly removed the other hand letting Jungkook to feel a trace of embarrassment even. But he is determined to show this good looking trash the place he had in Taehyung's life eventhough he himself doesn't even know it correctly. The above mentioned stranger looked at the couple in amusement. Seems like cute couple had an arguement.

"Can you help me to choose good clothes?"Taehyung asked with an extreme sweet voice which made Jungkook shooked. He never heard that type of voice from Tae.

"Of course...But it is so easy as there's nothing that will not fit with this gorgeous face."Handsome salesman said with a wink. That's it. Now Jungkook just wanted to land a punch on that face. Thank god Taehyung is not that type of person who easily get blushed with compliments.

"Don't say like that.."Taehyung shyly muttered. What?????? Taehyung became shy..Just because he said he is good looking...or because of wink...or whatever!!! Jungkook looked at the couple in disbelief. He doesn't want to be a thirdwheel. This day planned for him and Jungkook.

"This is good right!?"The male showed some pieces of white and pink shirts diverting Tae's attention towards him. But Taehyung's mind is so busy with the whinning baby beside him who doesn't even have any idea about the stare being so engrossed about his future plans.

"Woow!!!You really have a good taste."Taehyung said admiring the male. Jungkook couldn't hold back even more. So he went away from the place making Tae shocked with the sudden leaving.

"There's more!!"Stranger said and brought another pile of clothes. Taehyung tiptoed secretly to get a glimpse of Jungkook but when he saw that he is coming again towards Tae he suddenely turned around and gave attention to salesman.