Chapter - 6

I love you all ❤️🙂💃

"TAEHYUNG!!!" The loud voice echoed through the whole living room resulting Tae to fill up his eyes with tears. His lips wobbled being a sensitive guy as always infront of his best friend's angry face. Anyway he is not a fan of Tae's past life thingy.

"Don't mess up things."Yoongi again muttered which made Tae to finally let go of his tears. He saw Jimin's sad face turning towards him and suddenely his eyes got focused on something behind Taehyung. Taehyung hates this,,,,hates for making him to appear so wrong and helpless. Taehyung swiftly looked at back only to met up with Jungkook's worried face. Unknowingly Tae took a step towards him hoping to get the protection and care from latter. He wanted to cry everything out and tell Jungkook everything he is suffering. He wanted to hear that Jungkook will always be with him no matter what. All these chain of thoughts interrupted as soon as he got back into senses. This Jungkook is a cheater. This Jungkook doesn't care a one bit about him. He will never choose him.Did he ever choose Taehyung ?He doesn't know for how long he looked at Jungkook like this until Yoongi dragged him towards the room. Why am I still seeking something for me in him?

"Tae!!We should stop this nonsense."

"This is not nonsense. It really matters to me."

"Listen!!Everyone except you doesn't know about the thing you are saying.You doesn't remember me in your past life but we met.See!!!There's no connection between them."Yoongi said badly wanting Tae to understand.

"I know..I know..but it's so hard to not to see their past selves in them. I'm also in pain when it comes to this. Why everyone is blind everytime when it comes to my pain?First Jungkook Now uou!!"Taehyung muttered while crying so badly.Yoongi hugged him tightly while running his hand on his back to calm him down.

"Why is it me always? Why am I the only one who is vulnerable? First I am disabled!!Now I remember this dark past!!I am cursed hyung!!"Taehyung cried so messily not knowing how to reduce this pain at least a little.

"No no bear. Don't think like that. In this life I will make sure you to have every happiness.I am truly blessed to have a friend like you."Yoongi mumbled those words and placed a kiss on Tae's head.

"And we don't know  exactly how your story ended in past. They may be regretted everything and wanted to apologize so badly." Yoongi stated with the aim of consoling the actor. But there can be any other intention too right!? Maybe he made a promise to someone so many years ago asking apology from Taehyung.

You tell him okay!?Tell him I'm sorry."Jimin said with a broken voice which made Yoongi to nod unknowingly. They both keeps that eye contact for a quite long time until Jimin went back to that particular corner in the bed. [ That December - Chapter 19]

Jungkook sighed heavily and walked away from the door. He didn't wanted to listen to their conversation but glad he did that. He understood how much Tae is hurting due to him and Jimin. His heart broke into pieces hearing Tae's wails and words. Jungkook made a decision to do the thing Tae constantly asked by him,,,,to stay away. Jungkook saw Jimin who is standing in the living room still being shocked.

"Don't do anything to trigger Tae."Jungkook mumbled in which Jimin frowned not understanding the point. He actually doesn't know what trigger the latter but nevertheless noded as the moment is too tensed. He doesn't want to mess things up.

11 / 12

These days Jungkook is living in a very contented life. His whole day filled up by working for the upcoming project and admiring Taehyung from afar. After that day he didn't even try to intermingle with the latter vastly giving other space. Jungkook addicted to adore Taehyung from afar during past days. The way he is eating , smiling , spacing out , talking , pouting , sulking, screaming ...everything got observed by Jungkook's heart eyes. He smiled to himself enjoying the every moment reminding at least Taehyung is infront of his eyes.

Jungkook always used to cut fruits and kept it in a box in the fridge as according to Jimin Taehyung is eating those very happily. Every meal is also prepared by Jungkook and placed them on dining table allowing Tae to have the meal removing himself from the scene. He understood that the anger in Tae is not for food but for him. He always brings Tae's favourite things including cookies , chocolates, teddy bears..etc... when returning to home and kept them in the visible places hoping he will see and enjoy them. Jungkook loves to spoil Tae and stare at those glistening eyes. Taehyung is enchanting in his eyes.

Even now too Jungkook is in the kitchen preparing dinner while Taehyung is in the living room watching TV. Jungkook can see the wide smile and doe eyes of the other when stands in the kitchen. He is so glad about the structure of this house by the way for blessing him to have this type of scenarios even from distant. Jungkook shaked his head with a big smile reminding Tae's cute face when he got the award which delivered to the house. He badly wants Taehyung to have a smile on his face because of him. But seems like it will take so much time.

After dinner Taehyung came to the balcony to ease up his mind. He actually scared of night time due to nightmares which he is experiencing constantly these days. Everytime he saw Jungkook all those burried up memories try to burst out in his head. He is tired,,,,so tired with this life. He doesn't want to remember his painful past life. Everytime he talks with Appa about Jungkook he slides away from the topic tactically. It's so strange how he ended up with Jungkook and Jimin this way. He had one aim in his life and that's to hurt Jungkook but now it seemed so difficult. He wants to end this but so scared to take a step. No one can understand him because no one was in this place before.

Suddenely a coughing sound is heard beside him which made Tae to turn towards it. His eyes got stuck with Jungkook's big eyes and locked their eyes that way. It's their latest habit whenever they meet. Both of them can't run away from that spell. Taehyung can't understand why this is so soothing and comforting.Jungkook understood that Tae is little stressed out. So he asked

"Wanna go out?"

✒️JoWoo

Filler chapter...But these are necessary for the story flow 🙂❤️

What are ur thoughts....??