Chapter - 13

Hiii :)))))❤️

Taehyung took a step back while shaking his head in disbelief. There's no way Jungkook tattoed something like that on his arm. He took another step and suddenely a sob erupted from his mouth. He closed his mouth to not to emit any sound and aggressively shaked his head again. He stopped his cries abruptly and wiped off tears harshly. His dazed mind is showing him illusions for sure. He noded to himself admitting his forceful assumptions. After taking a breathe he again peeked through the door and witnessed the same tatooed hand again. Unlike as first he stared at that with loving , longing eyes. His heart felt so heavy with something euphoric and a small smile created on his face. Suddenely someone tapped behind him which startled him to the core. With the things happened continuously Tae became too much sensitive. Jimin who is the reason for Tae's flinch mouthed a sorry feeling so bad.

Taehyung is still not in his correct senses to understand the situation. His mind is hazy and only filled with tattos on Jungkook's hand. Tae continued to look at Jimin's face with wide glistening eyes and soon Jimin understood that something is wrong. Jimin again tapped on his shoulder and this time Tae came back to the world.

"Tat--too..."Tae muttered despite of his stutters. Jimin warmly smiled in between his tears and took his note pad out. Taehyung looked at the every movement of Jimin like a baby until he handed over the paper.

"You know nothing about him."Taehyung read what Jimin wrote and helplessly stared at the other again. Jimin is correct. He knows nothing about Jungkook. He just treats this Jungkook thinking about past life's Jungkook.

"Tae???"Yoongi hastily ran towards the duo.

As soon as Yoongi came towards them Taehyung hugged him suddenely feeling so overwhelmed. Thinking about Jungkook's wellbeing and Jungkook's undiscovered past drained him a lot. He began to cry softly in his best friend's embrace.Jimin pointed at doctor's room door and signaled him that he is going to meet doctor in which Yoongi noded. Despite of Jimin's difficulties he is doing a really good job. Yoongi pulled Taehyung with him towards the bench in the corridor.

"Oh my godd!!Tae!!!I think we should find about this more."Yoongi literally screamed after Taehyung told him the tattoo incident.

"I don't know Yoo..This is so complicated now."Tae mumbled.

"I think there is more to this story."Yoongi said after thinking for a while.

"To what story??"

"To both stories..We know literally nothing about this Jungkook and we don't know anything before and after that december you are always talking about." Taehyung looked other side without telling anything. He doesn't know how to feel about this everything. He is scared to discover new things. He doesn't want to break himself more.

"I'm going to visit that hospital."Yoongi again said breaking the lil silence between them.

"I don't think that there will be any use."

"Just let me try."Yoongi muttered already taking the decision to visit. He just wants to end this misery his bestie fell in. Back then both Tae and Yoongi went to visit a certain hospital which Taehyung had in his memory to find out more informations. At that time they failed to know anything and they also didn't have any urge to know anything desparately. They just did it because it was a very interesting topic. But now it is time to unravel everything.

At the same time Jimin came towards them which made Yoongi to stop the talk. Jimin mouthed 'Let's go' with a small smile. Taehyung stood up like a thunder bolt and looked here and there searching for Jungkook of course.