Our December -2 (Bonus Chap.)

👻👻👻👻

"Jungkoo~~~~ I told you million times now. Just stay in the car if you are so uncomfortable."Taehyung literally begged being done with Jungkook's childish wines. Everything was so right until Taehyung told yesterday about the kissing scene he is going to shoot today. Since then Jungkook became extra clingy and even tried to act sick to stop Tae. But Tae's worried face stopped himself from doing that and ultimately decided to go with him. Jungkook normally comes to the set and accompany Taehyung but today is a bit different. Today he is a man of a mission. He doesn't have a proper plan but the aim is clear.

"I'm not uncomfortable. It's just acting. It's not like he is going to marry you duhh.."Jungkook confidently muttered hiding his nervousness.

"Yeahh!!Good boy!!It's acting and also this is not my first time."Tae playfully said and came out of the car. Jungkook gulped at those words. What should he do now to stop Tae? He doesn't want to be that old fashioned boyfriend but still....

"Hello Namjoon-shi!!!"Taehyung bowed the older as soon as he saw him.

"Hey!!Taehyung-shi!!"Namjoon also replied excitedly and walked over to him.

"Are you ready for the shoot?"He asked in which Tae nervously smiled and said

"I'm ready but my boyfriend...."

"That's the same problem for me too."Namjoon told bringing smile to both of them. Namjoon and Taehyung are the main actors in this movie and both of them got along with each other so quickly. Taehyung respects the elder so much for his incredible acting skills. Suddenely someone jumped onto Namjoon's back flinching the duo to the core.That's when Tae saw a beautiful male beside Namjoon with a frown on his face.

"I know it's so hard to not drool over this handsome man."He said pointing at Namjoon who was so done with the latter and continued

"but keep your hands away from MY boyfriend if you want to act for a long time."For the last time that strange male gave a smirk and warning glare to Tae and left.

"Don't mind him. He is my boyfriend."Namjoon muttered timidly while careressing his forehead.

"He is a bit dangerous."Tae said still looking at the way Namjoon's boyfriend disappeared.

"Beleive me!!He is!!Not bit but a lot!!" Older actor told with big eyes.Jungkook came out of the car and looked for his baby only to see the two actors gossiping. Jungkook can't deny the fact that the other actor is extremely handsome. But he knew that in Taehyung's eyes only Jungkook is the handsome one.But what if the other actor fell for Tae after kiss?With that sudden thought Jungkook hurriedly walked towards Tae and hugged him from behind of course to show off the real owner of this beauty.

"Jungkoo..Shoot is starting. I'll go."Taehyung looked at Jungkook so fondly and placed a little kiss on lips. Jungkook can't help but smile like a fool.

"Okaaayy...ACTION!!!"Director screamed enthusiastically and whole crew's eyes went upon the couple in front of them who are acting diligently. But Jungkook is trembling like a child not wanting to know the future. The monitor infront of him is giving a close up look of the upcoming tragedy. After a little quarrel like thing between two actors Namjoon cupped Tae's cheeks and began to lean over. Jungkook's eyes popped out from the sockets and the more Namjoon getting closer Jungkook's patience level lessened. All of a sudden Jungkook literally screamed as

"TAEHYUNG!!!" gaining everyone's attention. Tae snapped his head out towards Jungkook's direction who is awkwardly smiling at everyone.

"I'm sorry. You all can continue."Jungkook muttered and sighed heavily as soon as all went back to work. The director is somewhat pissed because today's shoot is long and he wants to get over from this scene quickly. Again the shooting started and this time Tae excused and told that he wants to go again. Jungkook happily looked at him as the most awaiting scene is getting delayed like this. But deep down he knew he has to see that today. With a huge frown on Director's face he again siganaled to start but Jungkook can't suppress his dislike towards this.

"Can't we take this scene without a kiss?" Jungkook asked feeling so irritated.

"How can we shoot a kissing scene without the kiss?" Director said annoyingly. That's the last string he held.

"Hey Mister...Can you stay away?"He loudly asked successfully getting everyone's attention.

Tae ran over to Jungkook witnessing the scene and told

"I'll talk with him."to director.As soon as Director disappeared Tae looked at Jungkook with a playful smile and muttered

"Can you stay there? I will finish this and come back again quickly." Jungkook scoffed at those words and walked away angrily. Taehyung shaked his head in disbelief and chuckled at Jungkook's cute behaviour.

Now Jungkook is leaning against a fence while pressing the snow time to time with an angry pout. He is not mad but little upset and jealous. He knew that Taehyung already had a lot of kissing scenes with actors but Jungkook is not used to it. Everytime he watches Tae's movies he skipped all those lovey dovey parts not even wanting to see Taehyung with another male. Now his baby is his only and the possessiveness also increased quite a bit not letting him to think straight.

"I know it's hard. For me too it was hard in earlier days." Suddenely a sound came next to him making Jungkook to look at the side. There standing a male in a pink padded jacket looking far with a huge snow ball in his hand.

"Uhh?"Jungkook asked not getting what he said.

" We already accept them. So why not their likes and desires? They like to act so we have to accept and be more mature about it. But remember to remind them the place you had in his life by being a little brat."

"What??"Jungkook replied with a scowl to the strange male. He can swear that his condition is not worst like this man's.

"Jinie--?"Someone called from behind to this strange male who answered to it by hitting the latter with the snow ball. Suddenely he ran away and then what Jungkook heard is some kissing sounds. Being the polite man he is he never looked back until two little arms wrapped around his waist.

"Jungkoo~~"Taehyung called but got no reply. He came to front and leaned over Jungkook's body while whinning.

"Why?? Look at me..."He began to stomp like a little child seeking for attention. Jungkook can't help but scrunched his nose at the sight. Taehyung is looking so damn cute with the huge padded jacket and binie.

"Do you  want me to stop acting?"Taehyung mumbled thinking that Jungkook's silence is the disapproval for his carrier. Suddenely Jungkook snapped out from Tae's cute spell and placed a soft kiss on lips. Tae looked up like a kicked puppy with a sad pout.

"But I want my boyfriend to be the best actor in the world."Jungkook said while hugging the said male tightly almost disappearing him in the embrace. Taehyung can't help but giggle happily.

"Let's go. We can go on a date today. I don't have any shedule after this."Tae said making a wide smile on Jungkook's face. He wants nothing but to spend more time with his baby.

"Before everything I want to make you forget about that dumb actor's kiss."Jungkook said and tangled his hands around Tae's waist.

"Make me.."Tae whispered so dangerously.

✒️JoWoo

Boring chap 🙂...

One more chapter and the book will be ended 😭😭😭