Chapter- 17

Jungkook is not a ghost okay 😅..

"Jun--gkoo pleas-se...I do-on't want to go-o."

"Don't Tae...You can't leave.."Jungkook said while crying. He is so broken and down at the moment.

"I can't live like this Jungkoo..."Taehyung said while sobbing hardly.

"No Tae..I'm sorry... I'm an asshole who forgot everything between us. But don't give me this harsh punishment. Please..Tae..I'm so sorry..I'm not even place to say this. But I really want you. I'm sorry for my stupidity." Jungkook is crying messily. He is afarid whether Taehyung will give up on his life.

"Jungk-kooo..."Tae said while holding his chest. It's hard to breath now.

"Baby!!"Jungkook screamed with his messy face and took his one hand into his grip.

"Ba--by!!"Tae whispered weakly with an innocent weak smile.

"Tae..Are you okay? Don't go away from me. I'm sorry baby. I'm sorry more than the word sorry. I don't want you to be mine again baby. I just want you to be happy as always. I just ruined everything. I don't deserve you."Jungkook rambled while careressing Tae's head to soothe the pain.

"It hurts Jung-gkoo.."Tae again said weakly.

"no...no..no.."

"Jung-gkoo... I love-e yo-ou.......mmm.....bu-ut I hate yo-u more."Taehyung's chest is moving up and down rapidly. Warm tears ran across his face while his gaze is now on Jungkook. Jungkook shaked his head helplessly having no strength to face Tae.

"Why you did that to us Jungkoo..?" With those words Tae's hand slipped out from Jungkook's grip making him to cry more. Jungkook looked at Tae's unconscious body still driving.

"Tae!!Baby!!!nooo...Tae!! Talk to me."Jungkook whinned but came no reply.

[ That December ; Chapter 19]

Taehyung sighed heavily not even minding to wipe away tears that he got more familiar within these days. He returned back to the house after that hospital incident which nearly had the ability to kill him. His mind is foggy and wandering here and there. Now he knows the full story and it only worsened his condition even more. Taehyung continued to stare at nothing intensively to calm him down but he ended up by breaking the vase on the stool with a loud scream.

"WHY IT HAD TO BE ME???WHY I HAD TO REMEMBER THESE THINGS???"He roared out and breathed instantly which made his chest to move up and down frequently. He plopped down on the sofa again and covered his face by his hands. He shaked his head to no one in particular and now he just wants something to relieve himself from this stress. What should he do to get away from these burdens?

Suddenely his phone rang breaking the utter silence in the living room after Tae's screams. He looked up and sighed seeing the mess he created on the floor. Thank god that noone is in the house at the moment. Jimin went to hospital as there's more probability that Jungkook will come today. That frightened up the latter even more. After  pulling out himself from his thoughts he looked at the screen only to see his dad's name there.

"Hello!!Dad!!!"

"Bear!!!I came back!!"What!!?I missed you so much. Wanna see you so badly."Taehyung said muffling his cries. Now he wants to go to his Dad's embrace.

"You can come to our house. It's enough I guess--"

"There are still little more things to fix here. I will come to visit you."