Chapter - 15

I want to show you all something. Link is at the end of the chapter 🤭🤗😅..I'm excited...💃💃

11 / 19

"Noo Mom!!!I can't. There's no way I will let him to live in an orphanage."Jungkook muttered with a not so pleasing voice.

"Kookie!!!Don't be so adamant. These days orphanages are luxurious."His mom said badly wanting to stop her son. The luggage beside Jungkook scared her the most. She doesn't want to loose his son.

"Then can we keep him here?"Jungkook again asked.

"You know appa will never accept. We are also doing this so hard."

"Then I have to look after him mom."

"Why YOU!!??HUH?!!!Why you!!!"

"Momm!!He is my boyfriend for god's sake."

"Boyfriend of one month. You doesn't have to dedicate your whole life for this immature love. Please understand."Mom said while crying so hardly.

"I can do anything for him mom. Even it costs my life I will never hesitate to do that."Jungkook sternly said and began to walk towards the door. He decided to give up on his whole life for his Taehyung. This is the time he needs Jungkook the most.

"What about money Jungkook? You have to earn and study. He also needs your help for everything. You can't baby. It will be so hard." She muttered feeling so helpless. Every mother doesn't want to see her children suffer.

"I'll give up on study."

"What?? You worked hard to become a chairman one day."

"He needs me the most than I need my dream." With that Jungkook hugged her mother. He is still a young and immature boy who needs guidance.

"I'm scared mom. I want him to be okay. I will do anything."Jungkook mumbled while sniffing softly. He always maintained the strong character infront of Tae not wanting to discourage him. Deep inside he also wanted to depend on someone and cry his eyes out. That accident not only affected Taehyung but also Jungkook too.

After few minutes Jungkook detached himself from the hug and took the luggage.

"I'm going mom."He said.

"NOOO!!JUNGKOOK NOO!!PLEASE!!"She wailed loudly and sat on the floor due to immense pain.

"Don't do this mom. I love you so much. I will visit you more often. Just think like I am going to college."Jungkook said with a sad smile patting her hair. She shaked her head violently not wanting to accept anything.

"You know from where this stubbornness and confidense came to me."Jungkook again said with the aim of comforting her. She laughed a bit at it. Indeed Jungkook's mom is also strong minded and smart. She doesn't worry about his son because she is sure about him. It's just the mother's weak heart.

"Call me okay!?"She finally said letting his son to go as always.Jungkook noded like a baby and walked out of the door. She looked at his disappearing figure with longing eyes.

Jungkook knelt down infront of the wheel chair on which his love is sitting. Jungkook kept the wheel chair in varendar until he comes back from the house. Jungkook gasped seeing the teary red eyes of Taehyung.

"Baby don't cry.It's okay."Jungkook said with babish voice while wiping tears away. This only made Tae to cry even harder. He never knew that Jungkook loved him this much. Taehyung wanted to say something but the accident triggered him to the point of loosing his voice temporarily.

"I love you baby."Jungkook said with glistening eyes. Taehyung noded heavily like a baby. Taehyung wondered why Jungkook loves him....disabled breathing dead body. He placed a soft kiss on the crown and pushed wheel chair towards their upcoming future. Two boys are so young and immature but one decided to bear up everything on the way.

[Unrevealed story part in That December era ; in past life]

Taehyung jolted up from his sleep but not with a panicked face. This time he is so tired and sad. Tears stains are refreshing now and then. He doesn't know what to do and what to feel. Jungkook did so much for him in this life and even in past life. Eventhough the anger in his heart for that cheating never will be ceased for sure. He wondered why Jungkook cheated like that? Did he wanted a moment away from Tae at that time?Without having any clear idea he dumped his head into pillow again. He began to sniffle softly which eventually turned into loud wails. He is sad. Sad about him, Jungkook and everything. He is so worried about Jungkook's mother too. She lost her son in both lives due to Taehyung.

"Tae!!Can I meet you today?"Yoongi asked excitedly.

"I came to the hospital. Can you come to the hospital canteen. We can talk there."

"Sure!!You will worship me once I show you these."

"Let's see"Taehyung chuckled at the end. Jimin visited Jungkook yesterday night so Tae decided to come today. He is still not ready but he has to face this. According to Jimin Jungkook is still unconscious which made Tae to boost energy suddenely. He just wants to see his face again.

After a long battle with himself finally Tae turned the door knob and entered to the room. As soon as he stepped into the room his eyes layed on Jungkook of course. It's not like Jungkook is unconscious. Doctors made him to sleep not wanting to worsen his situation more. That information alone made Tae's heart to break apart. He took slow steps carefully scanning Jungkook's body. His eyes went towards those tattos and unknowingly his fingers began to trace them. Suddenely his sight got blurry with tears and he hates it. Why is he this much sensitive?

Not wanting to make any sound Taehyung lifted the chair and placed it beside the bed. He sat on there and stared at Jungkook's face. His eyes didn't get tired over his handsome face eventhough now it is 15 minutes. He sighed heavily and touched his face only to feel that his face got messed up with tears again. He securely placed his hand on Jungkook's and held it tightly. A sense of completeness washed over his body suddenely. This is the first time Tae touched Jungkook like this. His lips wobbled feeling so overwhelmed and eventually broke down. He placed his head on tangled palms and sobbed his heart out. Seeing Jungkook is also too much for him now. He can't forgive him and he can't give up on him.

"Why did you take so much time?"Yoongi asked loudly seeing Tae's figure.

"Calm down Yoongoo"Tae said with pouted lips. Actually he wanted some time to recover himself.

"Show me what you found."

"You will never beleive what I found." Taehyung gulped at those words. He is so scared to know about the rest of their story.

✒️JoWoo

Filler chapter 🙂👍

I made a trailer video of That December. It's not that much good. It's my first time. Hope you will enjoy it 🤗
It's in my profile.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cvj1naaIz2c/?igshid=MmU2YjMzNjRlOQ==