Our December - 3 (Bonus Chap.)

😭😭I'm so sad to leave......

Taehyung can say that this year's christmas is the best christmas he ever had in his whole life. During day time he,Jungkook and Jimin went to visit orphanages and enjoyed this special day by surrounding with those innocent smiles. Jungkook always understood him more than himself and arranged this whole trip with Jimin. When we talk about Tae and Jimin actually now they are quite inseparable. In the house the only thing that can be heard is Taehyung's blabberings and Jimin's giggles. Jungkook is sometimes jealous about that but nevertheless happy seeing Tae's progress. He is slowly getting rid of every dark memory within him. At first Taehyung found it so hard to reach Jimin but his baby overcame every hurdle.

Finally at night they arranged a huge dinner and invited some guests including Mr. Lee , Mr. and Mrs. Jeon , Yoongi and Hoseok. All of them spent the night by teasing , laughing and talking about their own past embarrassing moments. Everyone had such a relaxing , heart warming moment after a long time. Taehyung giggled at every little thing making it hard for Jungkook to look away. He badly wanted to hide away Tae from the world but it's not the time for such thing. Actually in some nights Jungkook  planned to kidnap Tae by looking at Tae's perfect sleeping face so he can keep his little baby to himself only but never executed the plan still. But he thought today is the day because Tae is giving zero attention to his boyfriend. Despite the happiness lingering in air Jungkook looked like a kicked puppy due to this huge neglection.

After everyone left from the house Jungkook secretly sneeked into the kitchen where Taehyung is busy washing dirty dishes. He hugged Tae from behind who was fully engrossed into the work.

"Jungkoo..."Tae muttered with a fond smile.

"So busy hmm?"Jungkook asked placing soft kisses on exposed shoulder.

"Ah??"

"You didn't even look at me."Jungkook complained like a small child followed by silence. Later on soft sniffing sounds heard making Jungkook taken aback. He turned Tae towards him and cupped his tear stained cheeks.

"Why baby?"Jungkook asked worriedly. Taehyung shaked his head and hugged the latter making himself comfortable.

"I'm so happy Jungkoo..Never in my life I ever thought that I will have these types of perfect days. When thinking back about past I don't know whether I even belong to th--his----"

"Don't think those stupid things Tae. You deserve every ounce of happiness.". After a lil silence Tae again opened his mouth and said

"Thank you for waiting for me Jungkoo.."

"I am bounded to you. No escape."Jungkook answered uplifting the mood and earning a small giggle also. But little did Tae knew Jungkook's eyes are tearing up recalling every event in their lives. Jungkook is also in healing pace. He promised himself to be strong for Taehyung and for themselves....for their love.

After five days of christmas another long awaiting special day came which made everyone so excited. Taehyung is too on another level just with the thought of celebrating his birthday with the people he loves. Accurately at 12 AM Jungkook and Jimin barged into the room with a huge cake and lot of balloons to surprise the boy who already awaited for their arrival but pretending like asleep. Although Taehyung knew that they will come he can't help but be surprised and laughed like a maniac. His happiness level is extra. Jimin quickly gave his precious present after cake cutting which lead into a whole mess and shyly waited until he opens it. Taehyung unwrapped the box hastily and opened his mouth wide seeing the two cute bears inside the box. It's so clear that Jimin himelf made those. Tae looked up at Jimin with overflowing emotions and hugged him tightly. Being unable to withstand the long hug Jungkook coughed a little resulting two besties to  broke it. Jimin pointed at the little letter inside the box and Tae opened and read it.