Chapter - 4

11 / 05

"He didn't even told me about this."Jungkook unknowingly whinned at the new information.

"Now you know"Yoongi said after smiling at other's cute actions. How everyone live in this house is so cute?

"What's the award?"

"Popular actor."Yoongi proudly stated it. Jungkook happily noded and again said

"You all have to be careful. There's so many haters and that organized team who send death threats. They will definitely target today. It's easy to catch in a day like this."

"How do you know?"Yoongi asked while furrowing his eyebrows.

"Ahh Uncle Lee told me about everything. The reason Tae living here is also that." Jungkook explained with a serious tone.

"Ohh!!"Yoongi mutterd acknowledging the fact.

"Seems like you two are good friends!?"Yoongi again said while looking intensively at the latter. Jungkook gulped seeing the scary eyes and said

"Yeah!!Met through a business meeting." with a half smile. Yoongi noded and took his phone out to see where the bodyguards are. They should come here by this time.

"I should give him a present."Jungkook announced excitedly after a while. Yoongi turned around to see Jungkook's overly happy face and stared at him as he seen a crazy man. Why this boy adore Taehyung this much?

"But you don't have much time boy."Yoongi stated the facts.

"No don't worry!! I have presents in my room."Jungkook said while mentally planning what to give.

"Who are you?? Are you perhaps Santa--"Yoongi asked with his widely agape mouth and eyes. Is he actually crazy?

"No no...what are you saying? I have presents only for Taehyung."With that Jungkook left the place making Yoongi to think what happened. It's so strange how Jungkook's character becomes so soft and whipped when it came to Taehyung.

Actually Jungkook began to collect different jewelleries for many years now as he clearly knows how much Tae likes that. Now he has such a big collection and decided to give away one today. Today is a day to celebrate. So it's perfect to spoil him. Jungkook oh so happily hopped towards his room mentally imaging the reaction of Tae. He knew that it will never become a positive one but he likes to imagine things in  the way he likes.

"This is not your wedding duh.."Yoongi exclaimed as soon as he saw Taehyung coming out from the room. Yoongi is so drained out just by waiting. It's taking the whole day just to get out from the house. Taehyung threw a cute glare at the other who can't help but smile at the pouty bear.

"Where's those mighty bodyguards dad rambled a lot about?" Taehyung asked looking here and there.

"Don't know."Yoongi answered back in daze. Seems like he is really exhausted.

"It's no fun here when Jimin is absent."Yoongi mumbled which came loud enough to heard by the other. Tae scoffed at the mention and shrugged it off without saying anything back in return. Jimin's presence makes Tae so uneasy.

"Where's Jungkook?"

"He went to get a present for you."

"What?!?"

"Yeah...such a lovesick boy."

"Let's go.."

"Where???"