Chapter - 2

Is the plot confusing? Here all are reborn and Taehyung remembers his past life okay?!

Taehyung hurriedly walked towards the room Jungkook pointed out as his and shut the door. Everything that happened in this short time span made Tae so vulnerable. After Jimin showed a square shaped note containing
"Hiii😊" Taehyung lost his composure. Seeing his sweet smile and unawarness his blood boiled up. As there's no point of lashing out at the instance Taehyung directly came to the room. He sat on the bed and covered his face with his hands. He doesn't know what to feel. Seeing Jungkook and Jimin together made Tae overwhelmed. He hates both of them but their gazes did something to his heart which came out as tears. Still Taehyung is same,,,,so weak infront of Jungkook. All these time he waited for this moment. He only saw their faces in dreams and now seeing them so real felt unbelievable. He has a bittersweet feeling but he will make sure that bitterness is higher than sweetness. He wants to hate and punish them. They neglected him in his worst times and now he wanted to teach them those feelings. Taehyung closed his eyes with these heavy thoughts successfully neglecting the tears and giddy feelings inside his heart. He doesn't know whether Jungkook had feelings for him as he only remembers That December.

11 / 02

Jungkook is over the clouds since yesterday evening. Actually why not..his favourite actor is here with him under the same roof. Yesterday he also confused and overwhelmed with the things but today he determined to act normally with him. That's why he is here in the kitchen preparing a strawberry based breakfast for Taehyung. He clearly knows the unwavering love of Taehyung towards this particular fruit. Jungkook can't control his wide smile and happy hummings. Jimin looked at the busy bunny in the kitchen with smiling eyes. He is so happy to see Jungkook so normal.

Jungkook is a very silent guy. Sometimes he is quite than Jimin too.Jungkook always keeps things to himself and it is so hard to get a word and emotion out from him. He always tried to be alone even from his parents which led to live in this house on his own. His parents also accepted his decisions as they knew the behaviour of other. Jungkook hides a lot of things from the world even from his best friend Jimin. Jimin met Jungkook at the college days and they became friend in no time. Jungkook always helped the latter to the point of providing a house even. He made sure to take care of Jimin who is always a prey of bullies. Jimin and Jungkook's relationship is also very silent. Eventhough Jimin knew that there's a lot Jungkook keeping inside him he never tried to invade his secured bubble. Jimin always maintained the distance and observed everything from afar.Jimin is so happy to see Jungkook's contented smile for the first time.

Jimin showed the note saying "Bye😊" and left to his art room in order to complete his sculptures. Making sculptures was the ultimate dream in Jimin's life and he never let it fade due to his difficulties. He comforted himself and satisfied with what he has. Maybe he did something terrible is his past life with his cruel words...That's may be why he gifted things like this. Jungkook is not so fluent with sign language. He knows few little things but can't understand long sentences. Jimin always carries three notes containing "Hi😊","Bye😊" and "Thank you😊" as they are the phrases he has to use more frequently. He always tries to live happily.

"Come in"Jungkook entered to his favourite room after those words. He scanned the whole room and saw that the clothes are still in the luggage and some are scattered on the bed. There's Taehyung sitting on the bed while his hands are busy with the phone. Taehyung looked at the other with wide eyes and quickly turned other side. Taehyung still can't beleive that he saw Jungkook in real life. Jungkook chuckled at Tae's cute behaviour and placed the breakfast on the stool.