Ch. 17 || Violence

Zaria 🌹

Damien led me through the dancing crowd in the middle of the dance floor. It was dark but a blue and white spotlight flashed on the people dancing while the white smoke trailed around us. A French song played.

Damien came closer wrapping his arm around my waist and pulled me close until our bodies pressed together. Even in my 4 Inch high Heels, he is way taller than me so I had to look up to meet his eyes.

He looked down at me with an yearning that I tell myself not to believe. But the way he is looking at me, it's getting a lot of difficult.

I placed my palm on his chest and our free hands held together in the air as we swayed around.

His breath is hot and body composure perfect while I struggled to keep eye contact with my nervous breaths.

"Relax, violence." He whispered. 

Violence. I don't know why he is calling me that but that name feels so familiar.

"Don't call me that, that sounds ridiculous." I said annoyed.

"That's what I and I alone will call you from now on. " He chuckled.

"If you are giving out nicknames atleast name me something cute. Am I not adorable?"

He leaned closer and whispered in my ears. "No, you're not adorable. You are lethal as a sword," He stared down at my lips. "And it fucking turns me on."

He turned me around and again pulled me closer to him. Our steps are matching the beats.

"You are a tragedy waiting to unfold." He whispered low.

I lifted my heels to whisper in his ear, but he still had to lean in a little for me to reach. "Mr Damien Erik, I think you've forgotten that we're not a real couple."

His grip around my waist tightened as he replied "let's see if you dare to say this again after I'm done fucking you." He promised.

"You are getting your hopes too high." I said.

"I don't believe in destiny and hopes. I'm a realistic person " His deep voice is sending chills down to my core.

"That's obvious." I gave him a side eye.

He spinned me around and my back met his chest. His both arms snaked around my waist as he rested his chin on my right shoulders. My hands rested on his and we sway to the beat slowly.

"But you make me believe in everything." His hot breath fanned over my ear.

I don't really understand what's going on with him. I never expected him to say things like this. Or maybe he is like this with Every woman.

Otherwise, how in the hell in this short of time he turned soft for me when we both don't even know each other.

He is acting weird since the kiss. What changed ? I am so confused and scared that if I point out the change, I will break the moment. And I don't want to do that.

I like this Damien so much better. The one who feels like mine. Like this all is real and he really likes me. But I need to know.