Ch. 28 || Mine 🌶️

Warning : sexual content,
Dubcon/CNC, degradation,

You are allowed to skip this chapter if you are uncomfortable.

Really Long chapter ahead. I apologise.

Zaria 🌹

I swallow another gulp of air down my throat. My feet barely comfort my ass from burning against the cold floor. I shift my head back to reach his eyes and look up into them.

"I can'-t. I don't know how to...I'm not your type and I'll definitely embarrass myself." My voice cracked. I must be looking pathetic like this. I'm scared that he'll regret choosing me after I embarrass myself.

"Let's do something for your fear, shall we?" His voice is dark and eyes sinister.

I stare at him confused as he walked across the room unbuttoning his black shirt, but only going half-way-its insanely infuriating. Moving towards the corner of the room, he sits like a true king on the chair, observing from the shadows, leaving me on my hands and knees, helpless and scared for my life.

"Crawl to me." His raged dark voice commanded. Half his face is hidden in the shadows, giving the illusion of the devil himself inviting me for self-sacrifice.

My eyeballs almost popped out and my hands trembled. My heart raced at a speed like never before. His words were so compelling and demanding that I already know he won't repeat his words again and if I don't obey him, he'll most likely do far more than what my is body capable of bearing.

My breaths hitched when I shakingly started crawling to him. His eyes are focused on me fiercely, I've awakened the beast inside of him. I'm all naked except for the bra which will be ripped off too. Soon. I know it.

I made my way into the shadows and sat on my knees right in front of him. I faced down on the floor as shame washed all over me again. I tried to hold back my tears. I have never felt so unsure in my life.

He lifted my chin with his two fingers and forced me to look up at him as he leaned down, so close that his lips almost brushed against my lips.

"If you ever think you're an embarrassment just look into my eyes and you'll find the most beautiful woman who holds my entire existence in her hands." Surprisingly, his voice was soft this time, almost gentle.

I looked into his whiskey eyes to search for the truth, only to find my reflection staring back at me. The luminating sconces in the room behind gave me enough light to see.

I'm looking the same but the way he is looking at me makes me feel complete and beautiful. For the first time, I don't see the girl who is insecure about her looks but instead, I saw a woman who is creating a new reality of herself.

That fuels up my confidence and passion.

"Unbuckle my belt." His deep voice snapped me out of my thoughts as he brushed his thumb across my bottom lip and smeared the red lipstick on my cheek.

Leaning back in the chair, he looks scarier than ever, and I can feel the wetness dripping on my thighs as my skin burned everywhere on his command.

I slightly shake my head in disbelief.

"You're going to obey your husband. If you please me, I'll reward you with your own pleasure. Disobey me and I'll make sure that's the last mistake you'll make." His threat affects me. I don't want to give him what he wants but I know better than that.