Ch. 52 || Prank

Zaria 🌹

*1 week later*

Classical music played in the background as the guests mingled with each other. It was an Indian event where the bride and the groom threw a huge party after the wedding, kind of like a reception. I don't know exactly what it is, but Anaya and Leonard are hosting this party after almost 7 months of their marriage.

Leonard's father is the president, so there are so many high profiles of politicians and high class celebrities present. But the party didn't limit to only them, everyone is allowed to bring their partners along. I am here with Damien, who is chatting with Leonard.

And I'm standing by the bar table with my friends Evelyn, Cora and Caroline. It's been so long since we met, I found this party an opportunity and invited them. Caroline doesn't know what happened that night. She just vanished and I didn't ask why she left me. I don't want to think about it.

Damien sneaks a glance at me, with a malicious smirk and I glare in response. Of course, after placing 'ben wa balls' inside of me right now, why wouldn't he enjoy that? I clenched my thighs together, aware of the cool feeling of beads, not enough to make me come but enough to make me squirm.

"Damn Zaria, you are shining so bright, absolutely stunning." Anaya amuses as she joins the table.

She was wearing a red-orange slit dress which looked gorgeous on her. Her new bangs are falling over her forehead with wavy edges, she recently dyed the ends of her hair cinnamon, and her thick eyelashes a beautiful compliment to her look, including her siren eyes. We caught up on many brunch dates after she saved me that night. I will forever be grateful to her.

"And what can I say to you in return? 'Beautiful' won't be enough."

"Oh my god, Anaya D'Souza?!" Cora gasped in disbelief.

Anaya is a supermodel, one of the most paid ones. Even her family comes from the big names in Hollywood.

"Please, treat me as your friend." Anaya replied ever so politely.

We may not be best friends but, it's the vibe and energy that is so attractive about her that it feels like we have known each other since forever.

I sneak another glance at Damien. The people around him stood with tensed muscles but still managed a smile on their faces. Damien didn't give anything in return other than a scowl and icy stares at the people.

He is always busy the entire day, between the meetings and all the business stuff. We chat on texts and facetime when he is at work. Some days, he doesn't even come home, well, that's how it's like when you marry a multi-billionaire. I don't have to worry about him cheating, because whenever he gets to touch me, he fucks me like it will be the last time he does, he fucks me like he was left starved in the Sahara and I was the first drop of water he consumed.

And obviously, he does show how much he loves me, so I do trust him. We don't have to speak words, our actions and eyes say it.

"Need binoculars? Or should I ask everyone to leave so you two can fuck?" Anaya pulls me back from where I was staring at, or at whom I was staring at.

My cheeks heat.

"What?"

"You are looking at him like you are ready to eat him right here at the moment." She whispered to me. She is super tall, so she leans a little so others won't hear it.

"Anaya, you are impossible." I say, astonished.

"But am I wrong?" She shrugged her shoulders and winked at me.