Ch. 27 || Obey 🌶️

Warning : sexual content,
Dubcon/CNC, degradation, Soft knife play.

You are allowed to skip this chapter if you are uncomfortable

Zaria 🌹

I hurriedly locked the bedroom door from inside before Damien could get inside. Once it was locked, I slammed my body against the door and blowed a heavy sigh. I need to get changed and sleep before Damien comes into the room.

My eyes scanned his bedroom. An enormous bedroom with cream panelled walls with sconces lit. A big four-poster bed in the middle with a lush dark red blanket and peach colour sheets. The room totally suits him.

To the other end is a sitting area where a comfortable couch sits facing the TV and a glass table in the middle. Past the sitting area is a freaking walk-in closet.

I walk towards the closet, scrutinizing the place. After the wedding, the families and guests were busy with their conversations downstairs as I insisted on sleeping after a long day.

That was just my excuse to come in the room before Damien does because I don't know how I'm supposed to behave? It's our first time sharing the bed so to make it less awkward I better sleep soon to avoid the awkwardness.

I walk into the closet and take the inventory. There are not too much clothes of his here, of course it's their vacation house and not where he lives. I sit in front of the table mirror and take off my hairpins, jewellery and wipe off most of my makeup. I remove the veil and suddenly I see a shadow in my peripheral vision. No one is supposed to be here.

I turn around with a racing heart and see Damien leaning against the door frame in his black shirt and pants. Crossing his hands over his chest with his black blazer in his hand. I didn't even hear him coming and I'm confused how the hell he got inside when I had locked the door.

Maybe he is not really a human after all.

"Don't remove the dress yet." He commanded in a deep voice as his intense gaze burned all over my skin.

I have avoided talking to him the entire day for some terrific reasons and after the incident on the balcony, I didn't even know what to say. Act like it never happened? I am seriously trying.

"Why do you think I'm bound to your commands?" I fire back, squinting my eyes at him as I stand and walk past him into the room holding my breath to avoid my stomach from fluttering in his proximity.

"Are you always so heated?" He asked calmly, following behind me. I catch him staring at my ass from behind so I turn and rest my back against the main door which he might have closed on his way inside.

"With you? Yes." I said without blinking, staring into the deep brown darkness of his eyes.

He placed his black blazer on the couch and walked towards me. My heart raced and butterflies fluttered in my stomach when he leaned in as he lifted his arm and placed it on the door behind me, caging me. His other hand was stuffed in his side pocket.

He stood so close that I can hear my heart pounding in my chest. He smelled like smoke and spice. I swallowed hard.

"Why did you do that?" I asked, looking up at him. He looked down into my eyes and immediately realised what I'm talking about.