Madness Melody

Madness Melody(Annabeth Chase x femOc)

Madness Melody
(Annabeth Chase x femOc)

~"Where Ivy Thatcher tries to have her happy ending, falling for her best friend, the great Annabeth Chase, in the process."~

The Greek gods, cause yes, they do exist, care about nothing but themselves.

They would never lift a single finger to help if it meant one of their prescious godly hairs would get hurt.

If the gods were capable of expressing love towards their children, then Ivy had never felt it.

Having ichor running through your partially human body was more a curse than a blessing. A sign on your forehead that reads "I will probably die before I even reach 18".

They were meant to be "heroes", their parent's so mighty pawns.

Ivy Thatcher was one of those unlucky people. Meant to save the gods and fight their battles for them.

But could she even save herself?

She was a demigod to be exact. Daughter of Dionysus, god of wine, madness, theatre among other things.

The only love he ever showed her was leaving her to rot for years with powers she couldn't control, trapped between her house's walls with no one but what was left of her mother. That is, if she could still be considered a mother.

Lauren Thatcher fell in love with madness and went mad. Ironic, right?

Everything the gods touch turns into tragedy. Their children were born with tragedy. And Ivy was no exception.

Caught between a war she had no choice but be a part of. Trying to protect her friends and her home.

Cause she didn't fight for the gods. No, she would never risk her life for them.

She fought for those who she loved, no one else.

She fought the monsters who kept coming after them.

She fought the rising titan threatening to destroy Olympus.

And she fought herself. Constantly.

Ivy was more powerful than even she knew, but she didn't enjoy it, she was scared of it. As they say, great power comes with great responsibility.

Well, she wondered how long it would be until she just couldn't carry it anymore.

But it was going to be okay, she had her friends by her side. She had Annabeth by her side.

She didn't need anything else.

So she would fight and hopefully win the war.

Perhaps, also realize her so-called "best friend" means more to her than just a friend.

And perhaps, find out she has a bigger role to play than she ever thought she had.