Knock off version of Elsa

Ivy shook Leo awake when the daylight was fading. "We're here, Lion boy, wake up" She said.

He rubbed the sleep out of his eyes. Below them, a medieval style city sat on a cliff overlooking a river. The plains around it were dusted with snow, but the city itself glowed warmly in the winter sunset.

In the center was an actual castle with massive red brick walls and a square tower with a peaked, green gabled roof.

"Tell me that's Quebec and not Santa's workshop," Leo said.

"Yeah, Quebec City," Piper confirmed. "One of the oldest cities in North America. Founded around sixteen hundred or so?"

Leo raised an eyebrow. "Your dad do a movie about that too?"

She made a face at him. "I read sometimes, okay?"

"So you know so much, what's that castle?" Leo asked.

"A hotel, I think." Piper asked.

Leo laughed. "No way."

Ivy wouldn't believe it either, but as they got closer, she saw she was right.

The grand entrance was bustling with doormen, valets, and porters taking bags.  Rich people with rich people's cars hurried to get out of the cold.

"The North Wind is staying in a hotel?" Leo said. "That can't be—"

"Heads up, guys," Jason interrupted. "We got company!"

She looked below and saw what Jason meant.

Rising from the top of the tower were two winged figures—angry angels, with nasty-looking swords.

Festus didn't like the angel guys. He swooped to a halt in midair, wings beating and talons bared, and made a rumbling sound in his throat.

"Steady, boy," Leo muttered.

"I don't like this," Jason said. "They look like storm spirits."

Ivy shook her head. "No. They're not"

They were much more solid than venti. They looked like regular teenage brothers except for their icy white hair and feathery purple wings. Their bronze swords were jagged, like icicles.

The angels pulled up in front of the dragon and hovered there, swords at the ready.

The hockey ox grunted. "No clearance."

"'Scuse me?" Leo said.

"You have no flight plan on file," Explained the groovy love god. On top of his other problems, he had a French accent so bad Ivy was sure it was fake. "This is restricted airspace."

"Destroy them?" The ox showed off his gap-toothed grin.

The dragon began to hiss steam, ready to defend them.

Jason summoned his golden sword and Ivy slipped her ring off.

Leo was stunned when a completely black sword appeared in her hand. The girl has started to look tense ever since they had arrived at Canada, but with that sword, she looked even scarier than before.

Before any of the two could attack, Leo cried. "Hold on! Let's have some manners here, boys. Can I at least find out who has the honor of destroying me?"

"I am Cal!" The ox grunted. He looked very proud of himself, like he'd taken a long time to memorize that sentence.

"That's short for Calais," The love god said. "Sadly, my brother cannot say words with more than two syllables—"