Let it out

The group landed in the middle of the cabin area and were immediately met by Chiron, the satyr Silenus, and a couple of Apollo cabin archers.

The centaur looked surprised at seeing Nico, but not so much about the whole Quintus/Daedalus and Kronos rising thing.

"I feared as much," He said. "We must hurry. Hopefully you have slowed down the Titan lord, but his vanguard will still be coming through. They will be anxious for blood. Most of our defenders are already in place. Come!"

"Wait a moment," Silenus demanded. "What of the search for Pan? You are almost three weeks overdue, Grover Underwood! Your searcher's license is revoked!"

Grover took a deep breath. He stood up straight and looked Silenus in the eye. "Searcher's licenses don't matter any more. The great god Pan is dead. He has passed on and left us his spirit."

"What?" Silenus's face turned bright red. "Sacrilege and lies! Grover Underwood, I will have you exiled for speaking thus!"

"Oh, stop it, goat. It's true" Ivy snapped at him. Why would Grover be lying? "We were there when he died. All of us."

"Impossible! You are all liars! Nature destroyers!"

Chiron studied Grover's face. "We will speak of this later."

"We will speak of it now!" Silenus said. "We must deal with this—"

"Silenus," Chiron cut in. "My camp is under attack. The matter of Pan has
waited two thousand years. I fear it will have to wait a bit longer. Assuming
we are still here this evening."

And on that happy note, he readied his bow and galloped toward the woods.

"Well, it's good to be back" Ivy said. And they all went to follow the centaur as best as they could.

              ∆ ~•••••••••••••••••••••••~ ∆

It was the biggest military operation Ivy had ever seen at camp. And she'd been there for over five years.

Everyone was at the clearing, dressed in full battle armor with weapons in their hands.

The Hephaestus cabin had set up traps around the entrance to the Labyrinth with Tyson's help. The Ares cabin was on the front line, an organized formation led by Clarisse.

Apollo's and Hermes's cabins were scattered in the woods with bows ready, some in the trees, and even the dryads were armed with them. The satyrs trotted around with wooden cudgels and shields made of rough tree bark.

Annabeth shot Ivy a smile and went to join her siblings from the Athena cabin, who had set up a command tent and were directing operations.

Aphrodite's children were running around straightening everybody's armor and offering to comb the tangles out of the horsehair plumes.

Ivy went to join her brothers, who were running around providing all the sweaty warriors with water bottles and juice boxes. So fun.

The boys immediately dropped everything to hug her as soon as she entered their eye sight.

"You're okay" They breathed out in unison.

She chuckled quietly and hugged them back. "Did you think I was going to die so fast?"

The boys laughed, but the reunion couldn't last much longer.

"Okay, okay. I'm glad we're all alive, but we can catch up after we win this thing". She said as they pulled away from each other.

The twins nodded. "We'll make it back to each other." Pollux told them.

Castor grinned from beside him. "And we'll go have a drink afterwards."