Annabeth is going to kill us all

JASON!"

Piper kept calling his name as she held him, though Ivy was sure she'd almost lost hope.

He'd been unconscious for two minutes now. His body was steaming, his eyes rolled back in his head. They couldn't tell if he was even breathing.

"It's no use, child." Hera stood over them in her simple black robes and shawl, like she wasn't to blame for all of this.

Her going nuclear had cleared every monster, and even revived the Hunters.

Most waited at a respectful distance in the meadow, but Thalia knelt by Piper's side, her hand on Jason's forehead.

Thalia glared up at the goddess. "This is your fault. Do something!"

"Do not address me that way, girl. I am the queen—"

"Fix him!"

Hera's eyes flickered with power. "I did warn him. I would never intentionally hurt the boy. He was to be my champion. I told them to close their eyes before I revealed my true form."

"And couldn't you at least wait 5 more seconds?" Ivy asked.

"Um ..." Leo frowned before Hera could answer her. "True form is bad, right? So why did you do it?"

"Because she doesn't care about anyone but herself," Ivy answered.

"l unleashed my power to help you, fool!" Hera cried. "I became pure energy so I could disintegrate the monsters, restore this place, and even save these miserable Hunters from the ice."

"But mortals can't look upon you in that form!" Thalia shouted. "You've killed him!"

Leo shook his head in dismay. "That's what our prophecy meant. Death unleash, through Hera's rage. Come on, lady. You're a goddess. Do some voodoo magic on him! Bring him back."

"He's breathing!" Piper suddenly announced.

"Impossible," Hera said. "I wish it were true, child, but no mortal has ever—"

"Jason," Piper called, putting every bit of her willpower into his name. She could not lose him. "Listen to me. You can do this. Come back. You're going to be fine."

Nothing happened. Had she imagined his breath stirring? Then she remembered.

"Ivy!" She turned to the girl. "Didn't you said your grandad was the Death god?"

"Yeah, but—"

"Well, can't you do something?"

"I don't know, I've never—"

"Try!"

"Okay, okay!" Ivy kneeled next to the boy. "But you have to help me, Piper."

'Grandpa, Thanatos, please work'

"Healing is not a power of L—Thanatos or Aphrodite," Hera said regretfully. "Even I cannot fix this, girls. His mortal spirit—"

"Shut up!" Ivy snapped. "It's not like he's gonna get any deader if we try"

With one hand she grabbed Piper's hand and with the other Jason's. The ringing in her ears was low but it was still there. Jason was dead. However, when she touched him she really felt like he was close to not being so anymore.

And besides, if every time she went to the underworld the dead tried to get her to help them, then it must've been for something.

"I think I can reach him, but your charmspeak has to make him wake up" She told the girl, who nodded immediately.