Dragon with a K

Soo, the drakon. Yeah, not a dragon. Yeah, incredibly dangerous. And yeah, right in front of them.

Great.

The buzzing in her ears wasn't helping either. It was becoming very annoying, and she had a bad feeling about what it was trying to tell her.

Then, to make things even better, the enemy army was also advancing down Fifth Avenue.

They'd done their best to keep the mortals safe, but that just made it easier for the enemies to approach.

The Party Ponies swished their tails nervously while Chiron galloped up and down their ranks, shouting encouragement to stand tough and think about victory and root beer, they didn't look as exited as the day before.

"I'LL TAKE THE DRAKON! Everyone else, hold the line against the army!" Percy called out.

Obviously, Ivy and Annabeth went to stand next to him. Annabeth had her owl helmet on while Ivy just had the armor's plate over her chest. She hated wearing complete armor, it never let her move comfortably.

"Will you help me?" He asked.

"Well, duh" Annabeth told him.

"Did you think we weren't going to, SpongeBob?" Ivy asked him.

He smiled and then turned to the blonde. "Go invisible. Look for weak links in its armor while Ivy and I keep it busy."

He then moved to Ivy. "Use your vines to keep it from moving too much, and help me distract it. And also call Mrs. O'Leary to help us"

She whistled. "Mrs. O'Leary, heel!"

"ROOOF!" Her hellhound leaped over a line of centaurs and gave her a kiss.

The trio drew their weapons and charged at the monster. It was three stories above them, slithering sideways along the building as it sized up their forces. Wherever it looked, centaurs froze in fear.

From the north, the enemy army crashed into the Party Ponies, and camp's lines broke. The drakon lashed out, swallowing three centaurs in one gulp before they could even get close.

Mrs. O'Leary launched herself through the air—a deadly black shadow with teeth and claws.

Unfortunately, her claws raked harmlessly off the drakon's scales. She bit the monster's throat but couldn't make a dent. Her weight, however, was enough to knock the drakon off the side of the building.

It flailed awkwardly and crashed to the sidewalk, hellhound and serpent twisting and thrashing. The drakon tried to
bite Mrs. O'Leary, but she was too close to the serpent's mouth. Poison spewed everywhere, melting centaurs into dust along with quite a few monsters, but Mrs. O'Leary weaved around the serpent's head, scratching and biting.

"YAAAH!"

Percy plunged Riptide deep into the monster's left eye. The spotlight went dark. The drakon hissed and reared back to strike, but vines wrapped around its neck and pulled his head back.

Percy rolled towards Ivy's side and the monster turned towards them with its good eye. Ivy focused on its teeth so she wouldn't get paralyzed.

Mrs. O'Leary did her best to cause a distraction. She leaped onto the serpent's head and scratched and growled like a really angry black wig while vines kept pulling and strangling the drakon. They didn't exactly hurt it, but they kept it from moving correctly and yanked it in different directions.

The rest of the battle wasn't going well. The centaurs had panicked under the onslaught of giants and demons. An occasional orange camp T-shirt appeared in the sea of fighting, but quickly disappeared.