Ouija time

Ivy had at least hoped they would be taken to the house and forced to stay seated or something.

Well, she was wrong.

Geryon and Eurytion, being such amazing hosts, tied them with their ankles and wrists roped together, tossing them into a corner and even gagging their mouths. Which, in Ivy's opinion, was just rude.

If she wasn't so busy hoping not to die, she would've felt offended.

And to make things worse, they were having a barbeque right in front of them while she didn't even know how long it had been since she had eaten a proper meal.

All she could hope was for Percy to burst in after cleaning the stables so they could get out of there.

The bad thing was, Ivy had been to his house once, and just by looking at his room, that boy could not clean.

She was proven wrong yet again when said boy did in fact burst in.

"Let them go!" He yelled out of breath. "I cleaned the stables!"

Geryon turned, KISS-THE-CHEF apron on. If she actually knew how to cook, she would get one like that.

"Did you, now? How'd you manage it?"

Percy looked impatient, but still told him. Ivy thought his plan was actually really smart, she just wished they'd cut their ropes before explaining.

Geryon nodded. "Very ingenious. It would've been better if you'd poisoned that pesky naiad, but no matter."

"Let my friends go," Percy said. "We had a deal."

"Ah, I've been thinking about that. The problem is, if I let them go, I don't get paid."

"You promised!" Percy yelled as Ivy let out a muffled protest.

Geryon made a tsk-tsk noise. "But did you make me swear on the River Styx? No you didn't. So it's not binding. When you're conducting business, sonny, you should always get a binding oath."

Percy drew his sword and Orthus growled, threatening to hurt Grover.

"Eurytion," Geryon said, "the boy is starting to annoy me. Kill him."

"Kill him yourself," Eurytion said.

That surely surprised Ivy, but she wanted to yell ' Go Eurytion!'.

Geryon raised his eyebrows. "Excuse me?"

"You heard me," Eurytion grumbled. "You keep sending me out to do your dirty work. You pick fights for no good reason, and I'm getting tired of dying for you. You want to fight the kid, do it yourself."

"You dare defy me? I should fire you
right now!"

"And who'd take care of your cattle? Orthus, heel."

The dog immediately stopped growling at Grover and went to his master.

"Fine!" Geryon snarled. "I'll deal with you later, after the boy is dead!"

He picked up two carving knives and threw them at Percy, who deflected them
with his sword.

He went on the attack. Geryon parried his first strike and lunged at his face with a fork. Percy got inside his next thrust
and stabbed him right through the middle chest.

"Aghhh!" He crumpled to his knees.

Ivy waited for him to disintegrate so they could finally get out of there. But instead, he just grimaced and started to stand
up, his wound healing.

"Nice try, sonny," He said. "Thing is, I have three hearts. The perfect backup system."

Ivy wanted to, but she knew she couldn't use her powers or Orthus would probably slash her throat instantly. Erutyon could be on their side, but she doubted he'd let her intervine.