We'll be alright (No, we won't version)

Well, the fall didn't turn out to be as dramatic and painful as she'd thought.

The second the wave of water hit them, she closed her eyes and felt Percy's arm wrapping around her.

The next second, the pressure disappeared and they weren't there anymore.

Ivy opened her eyes and almost stumbled to the ground if it hadn't been for the boy holding her and helping her stand.

"What the fuck?" She asked, more to the air than to her friend.

She felt tired all of a sudden as she watched her surroundings. And instead of falling off the glacier like they should've, they were back at the top.

She would've thought she had just imagined the fall if it weren't for the fact she was soaking wet from head to toe.

Percy had the eagle in one hand and with the other he held onto her arm in case she lost her balance again. "Did you just shadow travel us?"

"Did I just what?"

He pointed at the cliff and then at were they were standing. "You teleported us from there to here."

Ivy tilted her head. "I did? Wasn't it your water powers?"

"No, I can't do that. That was shadow travel. You used to use it back at camp"

"Oh." Then she looked at him. "Wait, so you threw us off a glacier with no actual plan?"

Percy let go of her and rubbed the back of his neck. "Yeah. . But I knew we were going to be okay. We've fallen off worse places"

Ivy blinked. "Yeah, i'm not even gonna ask. Well, can you dry me out?"

"Sure." He touched her and her skin and clothes immediately dried entirely.

"Thanks. So we just wait here until they get back?"

"Basically."

"Okay." She laid down on the ground (far from the edge) and closed her eyes. The cut on her side wasn't bleeding anymore, but it still felt sore.

"Uh, are you seriously going to sleep here?"

"Yep. Wake me up when they come back."

She didn't even hear his reply. Between the fighting and the shadow whatever, it took a second before she was already asleep.

And the thought of her still being alive despite having just freed Thanatos didn't even cross her mind.

               ∆ ~•••••••••••••••••••••••~ ∆

Someone shaking her shoulder woke her up from her dream about. . Terminus?

Yes, the border statue. And he was mad at something. Something big.

And even though she didn't understand it, it was clear that it meant one thing: Camp Jupiter was in danger.

Ivy groggily sat up and looked up as Percy gestured to their side.

She turned to follow his sight and her eyes  met with Frank and Hazel standing there in shock.

''You guys are alive!" Frank marveled.

"Ivy shadow traveled us," Percy explained. Then he frowned. "Besides, the fall? That was nothing. We fell twice that far from the St. Louis Arch."

Their eyes all widened, but Ivy's mind registered a small detail.

"Wait. We?"

The boy nodded as if it were nothing. "Yeah, long story."

Honestly, she didn't even want to know.