Ariel disappeared. Again

Ivy was happy.

That was how she would describe the months following the war.

Living 4 months with the Jacksons had truly being one of the best decisions she had ever made.

Even before, Percy had always been like a brother to her, but living with him and his parents made it even better.

At first it was weird. She had never actually gotten to experience family time or whatever, so Sally and Paul treating her so well was something unknown to her.

Good unknown though. And after she finally got used to it, it was like she had been living there forever.

However, she only stayed at the house on the weekends and holidays due to ending up attending to boarding school with Annabeth instead of going to Goode with Percy.

That, of course, also took a huge part in her happiness.

She hated school, that would never change, but she enjoyed going with Annabeth. And with the girl's help, she managed to actually do decent.

She was no way near an A or B student, but at least she got plenty of Cs and Ds. And that was more than enough to her.

She and Annabeth had organized so that they, along with Percy, would get to arrive at camp 2 weeks early.

Being roommates, it wasn't like the girls didn't see each other at school. But being at camp always made them feel better. Especially Ivy, who since arriving for the first time, had never actually left for long.

The girls were alone at Ivy's dark cabin, the only light source being the moonlight slipping through the windows.

Pollux had started college, meaning he would only get to stay during his vacations and for a shorter amount of time, leading to the girl being the cabin's only actual resident.

They were lying on Ivy's bed. Or well, more like she was laying on her bed and Annabeth lying on her.

Not completely though. The girl was placing half her weight on her, and half on the elbow she placed next to Ivy's head to support herself against the bed.

Ivy was cupping Annabeth's face with one hand while her other arm was wrapped around her neck, their lips moving together like they had been for the past who knows how many minutes.

Annabeth's support arm's fingers were playing with the dark haired girl's hair while her free hand rested at Ivy's waist, using her thumb to draw gentle circles on her skin under her shirt.

Despite being officially together for close to half a year—and more than a year not officially—, that sort of gestures still sent electric jolts through her veins.

A sound coming from outside the cabin gained Annabeth's attention and made her slightly pull away. However, before she could completely do so, Ivy pulled her back down, bringing their lips completely back together again.

The blonde girl smiled into the kiss and almost melted back into it, but she then remembered the noise. "The harpies will notice we're awake" She said against her lips.

"They won't. They don't even notice when you get here" Ivy answered between kisses.

The truth was, due to getting used to sleeping together at their shared dorm at the boarding school, they now found it more comfortable to do so at camp too. It was way more comfortable, and it helped with demigod dreams.

Therefore, Annabeth took advantage of her invisibility cap and snuk into cabin 12 every night, leaving in the morning before breakfast.

"Yes, but they will if we don't go to sleep soon" She answered, pulling away but still hovering over the Dionysus girl.