Frozen 2 (Giant's version)

Ivy was disappointed when the wheels fell off.

The whole trip had been really fun. Well, except for Frank throwing up twice. That was not fun at all.

But she had weirdly enjoyed the way the horse seemed to bend time and space as he ran, blurring the landscape before her.

At first she hadn't understood the feeling, but then it dawned on her.

She felt drunk.

That's why she liked it. It was like a bubbly feeling that made her want to laugh at the sky. She was certain she actually did more than once through the ride.

She knew Ella kept muttering: "Seven hundred and fifty miles per hour. Eight hundred. Eight hundred and three. Fast. Very fast.", but she didn't pay attention.

The horse sped north across Puget Sound, zooming past islands, fishing boats and very surprised pods of whales.

Ivy only came back to her senses when the landscape ahead began to look familiar for some reason.

Had she ever been there? This far?

The horse rocketed onto dry land, running so fast, the cars seemed to be standing still. They kept going until unfortunately, the chariot wheels began to smoke.

"Hazel!" Frank yelled. "We're breaking up!"

She got the message and pulled the reins. The horse didn't seem happy about it, but he slowed to subsonic as they zipped through the city streets.

The chariot started to rattle dangerously. At last, Arion stopped at the top of a wooded hill. He snorted with satisfaction, as if to say, That's how we run, fools.

The smoking chariot collapsed, spilling her, Percy, Frank, and Ella onto the wet, mossy ground.

Frank stumbled to his feet. Percy groaned and started unhitching Arion from the ruined chariot. Ella fluttered around in dizzy circles, bonking into the trees and muttering, "Tree. Tree. Tree."

Only the two girls seemed unaffected by the ride.

Ivy stood up quickly and smiled at her friend. "Hazel, I love this horse. You have to take me on trips more often."

Grinning with pleasure, Hazel slid off the horse's back. "Right? That was fun!"

"Yeah." Frank swallowed back his nausea. "So much fun."

Arion whinnied.

"He says he needs to eat," Percy translated. "No wonder. He probably burned about six million calories."

Hazel looked at the ground at and frowned. "I'm not sensing any gold around here...
Don't worry, Arion. I'll find you some. In the meantime, why don't you go graze? We'll meet you — "

The horse zipped off, leaving a trail of steam in his wake.

Hazel knit her eyebrows. "Do you think he'll come back?"

"I don't know," Percy said. "He seems kind of. . .spirited."

Ivy tilted her head as she watched the direction he left in. "I hope so, he's amazing."

Hazel lazily nodded. Then, the two girls and Percy got to work and started salvaging supplies from the chariot wreckage.

There had been a few boxes of random Amazon merchandise in the front, and Ella shrieked with delight when she found a shipment of books.

She snatched up a copy of The Birds of North America, fluttered to the nearest branch, and began scratching through the pages so fast, Ivy wasn't sure if she was reading or shredding.