The new kids are weird

As soon as the girls collapsed, Annabeth forgot everything about Piper and rushed towards Ivy.

She caught her before her head could hit the ground and cradled her face in her hands. "V! What-" She looked at Rachel, who had Piper's slack body in her arms. "What happened to them?"

Rachel seemed just as lost as her. "I don't- I don't know"

Annabeth was growing restless as Ivy showed no sign of waking up. "We have to get them to Chiron" She stated as she started getting the girl's slump body up. "Quickly"

The red head nodded, fighting the tears in her eyes as she picked Piper up the best she could.

∆ ~•••••••••••••••••••••••~ ∆

A distressed Annabeth burst though the doors, carefully dragging Ivy in with Rachel dragging Piper next to her.

"What happened?" Jason rushed over to Piper. "What's wrong with her?"

"Hera's cabin," Annabeth gasped, like they'd run all the way. "Vision. Bad."

The redheaded girl looked up, and Jason saw that she'd been crying. Annabeth didn't look very well either. She kept glancing anxiously at Ivy's unconscious form as her eyes resembled gears turning with thousands of thoughts.

"I think ..." The redheaded girl gulped. "I think I may have killed them."

Jason and the red head, who had introduced herself as Rachel, put the girls on the couch while Annabeth rushed down the hall to get a med kit.

They were still breathing, but they wouldn't wake up. They seemed to be in some kind of coma.

"We've got to heal them," Jason insisted. "There's a way, right?"

Chiron put his hand on her forehead and grimaced. He looked especially troubled every time he gazed at Ivy. Jason guessed he had known her for many years now.

"Their minds are in a fragile state. Rachel, what happened?"

"I wish I knew," She said. "As soon as I got to camp, I had a premonition about Hera's cabin. I went inside. Annabeth, Ivy and Piper came in while I was there. We talked, and then—I just blanked out. Annabeth said I spoke in a different voice."

"A prophecy?" Chiron asked.

"No. The spirit of Delphi comes from within. I know how that feels. This was like long distance, a power trying to speak through me."

Annabeth ran in with a leather pouch. She knelt next to Ivy first and fed her nectar. "Chiron, what happened back there—I've never seen anything like it. I've heard Rachel's prophecy voice. This was different. She sounded like an older woman. She grabbed their forearms and told them—"

"To free her from a prison?" Jason guessed.

Annabeth stared at him. "How did you know that?"

Chiron made a three-fingered gesture over his heart, like a ward against evil. "Jason, tell them. Annabeth, the medicine bag, please."

Chiron trickled drops from a medicine vial into Ivy's and Piper's mouth while Jason explained what had happened when the room froze—the dark misty woman who had claimed to be Jason's patron.

When he was done, no one spoke, which made him more anxious.

"So does this happen often?" He asked.
"Supernatural phone calls from convicts demanding you bust them out of jail?"

"Your patron," Annabeth said while she held Ivy's hand. "Not your godly parent?"

"No, she said patron. She also said my dad had given her my life."