Yay! another dead person who doesn't stay dead

Ivy wished she could say she had a dreamless and nice nap, with a peaceful way of waking up, but neither would be true.

Again, she dreamt of old grandpa and yet another scene she wasn't really looking forward to.

She was in an all gold room, a creepy weird guy with a smirk looking down at her from a gold throne.

It was a pretty quick dream though. She was barely able to react before another male figure shot up from who knows where and lunged at her with a sword, snapping her awake.

However, opening her eyes to realize they were falling through the sky yet again wasn't what she was expecting.

Jason, Piper and Leo were screaming as the 4 of them spiraled through the dark in a free fall, although still on the dragon's back this time, who was weirdly cold for a fire dragon.

"Not again!" She heard Leo yell as she clutched at the dragon as hard as she could. Maybe not strapping her legs to Festus' back wasn't a good idea after all.

"You can't fall again!" The boy said as he started doing something with his dragon's wires and switches.

"Jason!" He screamed. "Take Piper and fly out of here! Ivy! Do your shadows thing!"

"What?" They both yelled back.

"We need to lighten the load! I might be able to reboot Festus, but he's carrying too much weight!"

Ivy refrained herself from doing a joke about him calling them fat and started to focus on the shadows around her.

"What about you?" Piper cried. "If you can't reboot him—"

"I'll be fine," Leo yelled. "Just follow me to the ground. Go!"

Jason grabbed Piper around the waist. They both unbuckled their harnesses, and in a flash they were gone—shooting into the air.

Ivy pictured where she wanted to land as she braced herself for the darkness. Then she looked at Leo one more time.

"Don't die, Lion boy!" She yelled.

The last thing she saw was Leo smiling and nodding at her before the shadows surrounded her completely.

She concentrated on not giving in into the pull from the blackness all around her, and then, as if not even a second had passed by, she finally felt herself stop falling.

She pushed the drowsy feeling that rushed straight at her and stumbled as she stared at her surroundings.

She was in some kind of rich person's compound. A white mansion and a tall brick perimeter fence blazing with light took up her whole view as she tried to look for any sign of her friends.

She didn't have to search for long though, cause just after, Festus came crashing right in the middle of the compunges with two flying figures trailing just behind.

Ivy wasted no time in hurrying after them, seeing Jason and Piper leaning over an unconscious body lying in the snow that could only be Leo.

It took some time of them yelling his name and shaking him, but the boy luckily woke up, making Ivy release a relieved breath she didn't even know she was holding.

The covered in mud and grease boy spit a clump of frozen grass out of his mouth as his eyes finally opened. "Where—"

"Lie still." Piper had tears in her eyes. "You rolled pretty hard when—when Festus—"

"Where is he?" Leo immediately sat up, but he stumbled slightly, only making their worry grow.

"Seriously, Leo," Jason said. "You could be hurt. You shouldn't—"