Chapter 7

*Cal*

When Ali moans from my touch, my control over my wolf is tested, and I have the urge to growl at the sound of his voice, from how lovely it sounds, knowing that I'm the reason for it. I want to hear more from him but he pushes my foot away and kicks me in the shin. 

Instead of it hurt, like any normal human, all I feel is pleasure from my mate and I can't help but let out a low growl, so quiet I don't expect anyone to hear it. From the way everything around me becomes sharper, I can tell my wolf eyes are out. 

Just then Ali turns around and looks right at me, his purple eyes locking onto my red ones. 

At first he looks shocked, then he quickly turns back around in his seat, and suddenly has an interest in his math worksheet. 

I close my eyes and take a deep breath, trying to calm down my wolf. After about a minute my eyes are back to normal.  

*Alexi*

Ok, now I really think my brain is playing tricks on me because Cal's eyes are definitely not glowing red. Maybe I'm just dehydrated and I'm actually just hallucinating, the growl and the eyes. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When school ends, I head over to the band room for acapella. I walk in and take my seat next to Sammy.

"Hello," Sammy said to me. 

"Hey," I said with a smile from thinking about y date saturday. 

"Oooh, what's got you so happy?" he asks.

"Oh, nothing much, just got myself a date with the hottest basketball captain is all," I said acting all nonchalant about it.  

"Oh my god! Cal? You have a date with Cal?," he asked excitedly. 

"I sure do," I says with a smile," he asked me out this morning. 

"OMG! When!?," He asked. Before I can answer Stella pipes up.

"Alexi, did I just here what you go a date with the hottest guy in school?" she asks happily. 

"yep," I turned to her and said.  

"Eeek, I'm so jelly right now!" she said loudly. After that all the girls in my acapella group, which is literally everyone else in my acapella group besides me and Sammy, were asking me question about my date with Cal. When the Ms. Susan walked in, even she started asking me about it. 

my acapella group is great and we all get along so well. There's seven of us in total. There me, obviously, then there's Sammy, the only guy my age that I know who's shorter than me. Sammy has curly brown hair, green eyes, and olive skin; we're the only guys in the group because no straight boy would even consider it, there's only gays in acapella. 

Anyways, there's Stella and Maggie, there sisters. Stella's a senior and Maggie's a freshmen. looks wise there almost identical. They both have long auburn hair, light blue eyes, and fair skin. there only difference is that Stella is about two inches taller than Maggie, so around 5' 8". 

Next is Rachel and Missy, who are literally inseparable. Apparently they've been best friends since they were babies. There's both sophomores and do everything together. Rachel has brown hair with blond highlights that falls to her shoulders. She has forest green eyes and she's about 5' 9" or so. Missy has long tight curls, chocolate skin, and rich brown eyes. She's about my height, so 5' 4". 

Finally there's Alice. She's on the shorter side and has a lot of curves, which apparently are sexy as fuck(Cass's words not mine). She has long, wavy brown hair and grey eyes. She's a junior like me so she's in a couple of my other classes and we hang out a lot.  Also, did I mention that Cassie has a huge crush on her? They haven't even talked to each other but Cass has been crushing hard since sophomore year. I keep offering to introduce her but she always refuses, her loss I guess. 

Anyway, practice goes great when when I walk out of the building my papa is there to pick me up. I say goodbye to my friends and walk over to the car. I hope in and my papa starts the car. once we're on the road he asks me how school was.

"It was great," I says smiling, remembering this morning. 

"Oh yeah? I'm glad to hear it. So what made it so great? Anything happen?" he asked.  

"Yeah, I got a date," I said. 

"Really? That's awesome! What's his name?" 

"Cal," I said, smiling at how lovely hearing his name was. 

My papa breaks at a stop sign close to our house and turns to me.

"The straight boy basketball captain?" he asked surprised. 

"Yeah, you know him?" I ask as he continues on driving. 

"Well not personally, but I hear things though the parent grape vine," he said just as we pulled into our driveway. I hop out of the car and walk through the front door, my papa following behind me. When I walk in I see my dad reading book on the couch, half watching my sister as she plays with toys on the carpet. My mom's in the kitchen making dinner since It's her turn to cook tonight. 

"Guess what happened to our son at school today?" he asked.

"What?" my mom and dad ask simultaneously, both looking up from what there doing. 

"He got himself a date," he said smirking. at the news, my mom and dad both came up to me and gave me a big hug at the same time, as they often do. 

"That's awesome, Squirt," my mom said releasing me from the hug. 

"Is it that boy you were telling me about yesterday?" my dad asked. 

"Yeah," I said. 

"When is it?" my papa asked. 

"Saturday" I said as I flopped down on the couch after putting my bag by the door. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Later that night I have trouble sleeping, but as soon as my mind falls on Cal, the thought of Cal, hopefully, sleeping next to one day, soothes me to sleep.