Chapter 15

*Cal*

He looks at me with a blank expression on his face. Then he does something I was not expecting.

He starts laughing.

Does he think I'm joking?, I wondered. He laughs for a while and I don't know what to do until he pulls himself together and says,

"That's it?" Now it's my turn to stare blankly. "I thought you were gonna tell me something terrible, like your dying or your an ax murder or something. But that's it? Your a werewolf?"

"Y-yeah, I-I'm-, sorry I'm really confused right now, did you hit you head or something? Cause I just told you that I'm a werewolf and your laughing. Do you not believe me or something?" I asked surprised by his reaction.

"No, I believe you, I mean if my dad's a vampire and my papa's a witch then I figured werewolf's would exist too," He said, like it explains everything.

"Wait, you know about your dads?"

"Yeah, not for long though. After you dropped me off on our first date I walked in on my dad sucking my papa's blood, so I've only know for like three months," he says.

"So...your not scared of me or anything?" I ask, suspicious that this is how he really feels.

"Scared of you? Cal, I could never be scared of you," he says pulling me into a deep hug. This simple gesture pulls me from my worry and I relax. He's not going to leave me, I think to my self relived.

For a while we lay there under the moonlight, holding each other close. He asks me a few questions and I happily answer them. He seems confortable with what I am and I'm glad. We stay like that for a while until I remember why I told him this in the first place.

I need to mark him.

My wolf and I are getting weaker and weaker the longer we wait, and my control is being tested. I break the silence.

"Umm, Ali, there's something else I need to tell you," I say nervously, and Ali must pick up on it because he lifts his head up from my chest. He looks at me, waiting for me to go on. "So... have you ever heard of mates before?" I ask, not expecting him to say yes.

"Yeah, Cassie is always reading werewolf stories with mates in them. Why? Are mates real?" Oh, he actually has heard of them.

"Yeah, there real, and actually your....my mate."

"Really?" He asks with an....excited look on his face? Is he excited?

"Yeah," I responded shyly. A huge grin stretches across his face and he grabs my face, pulling me into a passionate kiss. When he pulls back he's still smiling and I can't help but smile too.

"So, if what Cass said about mates is true, then you have to mark me right?" He asked. How does he know all this? I mean, I know that Cassie told him, but how are the stories she reads so accurate? I wonder if a werewolf writes them.

"Yeah, my wolf is getting restless the longer I wait."

"Ok, well, you can do it now," he says leaning in close.

"Well— wait what? Your giving me permission?" I ask in shock.

"Yep, mark me Cal," he whispers in my ear. As soon as we hear his permission my wolf and I flip Ali over so we dominate him. There's no stoping my wolf now.

I kiss Ali furiously and he moans as I push my tongue in his mouth. I move further down, to his jaw, his chin, then down his neck. He lets out a soft moan from the touch of my lips against the base of his neck. That's the spot. Every time I touch it he shudders and I can feel my teeth elongate into fangs.

I bite down hard and Ali let's out a loud moan. I can taste Ali's warm blood in my mouth and I pull back to lick the wound. Every time my tongue hits his tender flesh he groans in pleasure and I know that he must feel great right now.

That is until I hear the sound of bones snapping.