Side Story(1.4)

*Danny*

"Look, Abby, I just... you have to understand that I didn't mean what I said, your not a- a monster but, just, it's.. a bit of a shock to see your girlfriend turn into a wolf, ya know? But, I'm sorry for what I said, really... I just dont think I fully understand all this" 

Abby pauses for a moment, considering her words, before responding,

"Danny... I know you couldn't possibly understand all this just from the few words I said that night, and I wasn't expecting you to. It probably was a bit much of me to go full wolf  straight away, but I thought we would at least be able to talk more, and I thought you would still like me. I thought you...loved me. I can't understand you needing time to yourself to think things through but the way you rejected me that night really hurt. And danny you have to understand that for me that hurt, that pain, it's not just emotional." 

I look at her confused,

"What do you mean?"

"I didn't want to scare you off, ironically, so I didn't start with this but I see now that maybe I should have. In the world of werewolves there are things called mates. A mate is basically your life partner or soulmate, someone destined to be the perfect match for you, someone who you will love for the rest of your life. Every werewolf has one. If a werewolf is rejected by their mate, or their mate dies, it hurts them emotionally and physically. Your lucky if it kill your because if it doesn't it's much worse. You go crazy, it torcher, you either kill yourself to end the pain or someone else will. To sum it up, it sucks. Most of the time a werewolf's mate another werewolf, but in some rare cases it can be a human. In my case it's a human. Im my case... it's you. Danny, your my mate." My heart drops when I realize what I've done. 

"I'm... oh... I'm so sorry.. I-I hurt you when I said those things, I- I mean I know I hurt you, but, like, I really hurt you...Oh, I'm so so sorry, I didn't mean too, I'm sorry I-" she cuts me off. I don't realize she's gotten closer to me until i feel her hand caress my cheek. 

"Danny, It's ok, I know you didn't mean to hurt me."

"I do love you, Abby, and I don't reject you, I don't know if I actually need to say that outloud but I don't, I love you, I don't ever want to hurt you, please believe me. I was just shocked and confused and I probably will need you to answer a lot of dumb questions, but I want you, Abby, I need you," by this point, there may have been something in my eye because I was tearing up, but only because of something in my eye. 

"Oh, Danny, I love you, and I need you too"

"Ok, good, cause if I'm being honest, that time without seeing you was probably the worst time ever, I had no idea if I would ever get to taste your oatmeal raisin cookies again."

"You like them that much, huh?"

"No, I like you that much, that you think I like them."

"Wait, you told me you loved my oatmeal raisin cookies, you said they were your favorite," She says in exaggerated shock. 

"Babe, nobody's favorite cookie is oatmeal raisin cookies," I sat flatly. She giggles a little and I smile. I missed this, I missed her. 

I lean down and kiss her soft lips gently. She leans into my touch and are soft kiss turns into a passionate one. 

I know we have a lot of work through but I'm happy. I'm so glad I met Abby and I can't imagine my life without her. 

"I love you, Abby"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And that's a wrap for side story 1! 

I know I haven't been posting much but here the end of his story.  

I've been really busy so it's been hard to find time to write, but if i see a lot of people who want another side story then I will probably write one, but only if everyone really wants one. 

Anywho, I hope everyone is having a great weekend,

I'll be back soon!