Side Story(1.3)

*Alexi*

After hearing about what Danny said, and also what he didn't say(but should have), I march my way back to the cafeteria to confront my questionable friend. I spot our lunch table and head over to it. I walk straight over to Danny, ignoring my clueless mate who has no idea what's about to happen.

When I reach Danny I grab him arm and yank him out of his seat, using a bit of my werewolf strength to pull him up. He looks very surprised by my strength, which is understandable seeing as only weeks ago I could barely caring around my own backpack. With my hand still tightly gripped around his arm, I half lead half drag him out of the cafeteria and into the hall. I'm about to go off on the guy and I don't want the entire school hearing it.

He tries to break free from my grip but is unsuccessful. When we reach the end off the hall I push him into the Gym where Abby is waiting. I enter after him and notice that Cal and Cassie have followed here from the cafeteria but it pay them no mind.

"What the fuck, Alexi," Danny says to me in a harsh tone. I stare him down with cold, hard eyes, and he takes a step back surprised. Not only am I mad about how he treated Abby but also, based on his reaction to Abby being a werewolf, what his reaction to me would be.

"What is actually wrong with you, Danny? How could you say that to Abby, your girlfriend, who, if your small brain can't remember, you were obsessing over for weeks," I tell him.

"What are you-" I cut him off,

"Monster, you called her a monster. She trusted you, and built up the courage to tell your who she really is, and went and acted disgusted. And yeah ok, I can understand being shocked in the moment and doing something stupid, but you didn't even talk to her after. Your a fucking asshole." It takes Cal, who is standing next to me, a second to register what I just said, but when he does his face turns from confusion about what's going on to eyes filled with hate and rage.

"WHAT!? Abby, is this true? Did he really..." Abby nods ever so slightly. Cal looks like he's about to snap so I grab his hand and squeeze it slightly. Instantly, he calms a bit, so he does look like he's about to rip Danny apart and instead looks like he only wants to gently break every bone in his body.

"Wait, can everybody just slow down, I'm very confused right now," Danny says softly, like he's facing a rabid animal that could pounce at any second, which is basically what's happening with Cal over here.

"Danny, last Friday Abby showed you what she really is, and in doing so, she expected you to accept her," I explain like in talking to a toddler.

"What she really is?" he asks stupidly.

"A werewolf, Danny."

"What? how do you-"

"Because I'm one too, and so is Cal," I says flatly. He stares blankly at me, then looks to Cal, gets scared and looks back to me. He's silent for a second then he says,

"What?! your- your crazy, no, that can't be true."

"Oh, it's true Danny, I've seen it," Cassie says.

"Wait, you know about this?" Danny asks in surprise.

"Yep, I sure do, and you don't see me freaking out and calling people monsters. Not cool man, not at all," She says as she crosses her arms. He stares at her, dumbfounded.

"But-, that's not-, you can't-, I think my brain is broken," he says in defeat.

"Honey, your brain's been broken for a while now, but that's not the point. The point is that you hurt someone you care about in away you can't possibly imagine. But right now, you have the chance to make it right. Talk to Abby and work this out. Ask the questions you need to ask, say what you need to say, but know that you two need to work this out like adults and maybe try using your words, if you can understand that concept,"I say to him. I understand that is probably sounds rude or mean the way i'm talking to him, but you have to know that he's an absolute idiot. If someone doesn't spell things out for him letter by letter he won't understand, especially when it comes to other people.

He turns his attention to Abby, who is looking at him with red puffy eyes.

"Well, we'll just let you two talk," Cassy says as she goes to leave. I follow after her but before we go Cal adds,

"Oh, and if you do or say anything else to her I'll kill you, got it?"

"Yep, got it, no need for killing," Danny says quickly.

The three of us walk out of the gym, leaving Abby and Danny alone in the gym.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Helloo!

So sorry for not posting in a while, I've just started up school again and I have been really busy. I'll try to post more often.

Please tell me what you think of this side story in the comments.

Also if you have any suggestions for other side story ideas feel free to mention them in the comments.

Have a great day!

Don't forget to vote!