Chapter 24

*Alexi*

Cal and I are sitting on the couch in the living after dinner. Well, it's more like Cal is sitting on the couch and I'm sitting on Cal. The Alpha and Luna are talking in the kitchen as they clean up dinner.

Throughout dinner they mentioned introducing me to the pack, and now that it's almost time to do that I'm getting nervous.

"Don't worry, everyone's gonna love you," Cal says, sensing my worry. Cal wraps his big arms around my small body and rests his head in the crook of my neck. Lightly, he presses kisses along my neck until he reaches my lips, where he lays a soft kiss.

"You two ready?" The Luna asks us as he walks into the living room.

"Ready as I'll never be," I answered and I stand up from Cals warm lap. Cal quietly whines from the loss of my touch, but then stands up himself.

Cal and I, hand in hand, follow behind the Alpha and Luna as they lead us down the stairs to a large meeting room. The room is just an open space with a small stage at one end.

I peek through the door by the stage to see a crowd forming. There's about 100 or so werewolves standing in the room as more funnel in from the entrances. 

Everyone's having conversations with each other but as soon as Cal steps onto the stage, with me at his heels, the room goes quiet. He walks up to the podium and pulls me with him. I stand quietly at his side. 

"Good evening everyone," Cal begins,"Tonight I am here to introduce you all to someone very special, My mate, and your future Luna, Alexi Lavine," He says pulling me forward. the crowd erupts in excitement and cheering. I wave a little to the crowd which only causes then to cheer louder. 

"See, I told you they'd love you," Cal whispers to me. After the cheering dies down Cal leads me off stage while the current Alpha and Luna address the crowd. Cal pulls me out of the room and into a quiet hallway. 

"Cal where are we-" he cuts off my question and pulls me into tight hug. 

"I love you so much, Ali," he says, and I smile. This giant guy can be such a softly sometimes. 

"I love you too," I say as I bury my head into his chest. He pulls back just enough for our lips to meet in a passionate kiss. He pushes his tongue into my mouth, filling it up. He bits slightly at my lip and I let out a soft moan. 

"Hey," I say pulling back slightly, "as much as I would love to make out right now, maybe even do a little more than that," He growls, understanding my meaning, "I think there's some people in there who wanna talk to me." He kisses me one last time before releasing me from his grip. 

"fine," he says before adding, "will you stay here tonight?" 

"of course," I reply, taking his hand in mine. 

When we walk back into the meeting room, most of the crowd has dispersed. there only a few people talking to the Alpha and Luna, and there's Jason and another girl I've never met before. Jason and the girl notice us and walk over. 

"Sup," Jason says when he reaches us. Cal and Jason do there little bro hand shake before Cal turns to me and says,

"Ali, this is Abby," he turns to Abby and says, "Abby this is my mate Alexi."

"Your Abby?" I ask.

"The one and only," she answers. 

"Danny talks about you all the time," I tell her. she blushes and asks,

"Really? I didn't know you were friends with him."

"Yeah he's, like, one of my best friends, I've known him since forever," I responded. "he's always talking about how perfect you are."

"Aww, he's so sweet," she says blushing slightly. After introductions, Abby and I talk about all sorts of things together. She's really nice and I can tell that we will be good friends. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When Cal comes out of the shower he's wearing nothing but a towel around his waist. I, after alreadying having a shower, am only wearing my boxers and one of Cal hoodies. Currently I'm laying on Cal's bed, watching the sight before me. Cal's bulky arms and broad chest flex as he strides towards. 

"you look so hot wearing my clothes," he says as he pins me under him.

"Oh yeah?" I whisper in his ear. Seductively, I say, "I bet I'd look even hotter wearing nothing."

This earns a growl from Cal as he looks as me with hungry eyes. 

"I wanna fuck you so hard," he whispers to me. his comment makes me blush and I place a soft kiss on his lips before replying. 

"Go ahead, then."