Chapter 31

*Alexi*

After they knock I open the door and let them all in. 

"Omg, Alexi, I love your place," Stella says. 

"Thank you, you guys can just put your stuff down wherever," I tell them. after piling all their stuff in the living room, Sammy asks.

"So, where's your adorable little sister?" 

"I think she's out back playing with my dad," I say.

"Can we please go see her?" Sammy asks.

"Yeah, I wanna meet this so called adorable little sister," Maggie adds. I agree and lead them to the back yard. When we get out there I see my dad playing barbies with Elsie. When I start walking towards them, Elsie notices me and comes runnin up.

"Ali!" she says and jumps into my arms, "Are you gonna come play with me now?" she asks.

"I don't know, my friends are here now," I say and she looks to the people behind me. she smiles and says to them,

"Well, you guys can play too." she hops out of my arms and leads them over to where her toys are. Everyone follows except for Alice, who just stands there looking nervous. 

"Hey, are you alright?" I ask her. She looks to me then over to my dad and I suddenly realize why she's nervous. 

"Oh, yeah, right, um, I can't introduce you to him if you want. He's really nice, you don't have to worry," I tell her, trying to be reassuring. 

"Are you sure?" she asks quietly. I smile and say,

"Yeah, I'm sure, and, hey, he might actually be more scared of you than you are of him," I tell her.

"Seriously? I don't think that's true," she says. 

"You'll see," I say and grab her hand to lead her to my dad. Everyone is playing with my little sister while my dad stands back watching. 

"Hey, dad," I say getting his attention. 

"Hey, kiddo, you having fun with your friends?" he asks. I chuckle and say,

"Well, I think Elsie is." my dad smiles and looks back over to my sister.

"Anyway," I say getting his attention again,"This is Alice" my dad looks to her before mumbling shyly,

"Oh, um, h-hello." 

"Hey," Alice replies. They both just kinda stand there, not really saying or doing anything. 

"Wow, you guys totally suck at this," I say, trying to break the ice, "just say something, don't just stand there"

"Um, so, how's s-school?" my dad mumbles. 

"It's good, but it gets a little repetitive after 60 years," Alice says. 

"Oh, yeah, right," My dad says. 

"Wait, your 60 years old?" I ask Alice surprised. 

"What? No, of course not. I'm 64." she says. 

"Geez, your, like, old. So is that why you keep suggesting The Beach Boys songs?" I ask her. she rolls her eyes and says,

"There a great band, ok? I can't help it if you have no taste," she says rudely, because I totally have taste. 

"Ok, boomer," I say. 

Just then I notice a odd, but familiar, smell coming from the woods. It takes me a second to realize where I know the smell from but then I remember. 

That creepy man in the store. 

I turn to face the smell and notice that the man has more people with him. I can hear five heartbeats intotal. The odd smell that's on the man is also on the four others. I can hear them slowly creeping closer. I have know idea who they are but there all carrying guns.

"Ali, what's wrong?" I hear my dad ask, but I keep my eyes on the forest. 

"People with guns in forest coming in this direction," I tell him quickly. Alice and my dad both look to the forest. 

"How many?" Alice asks.

"five." I replied. 

"Do you recognize any of them?" My dad asks. 

"Yeah, one of them. When I was at the store there was this old guy who talked to me. He smelt weird and he knew my name even though I didn't tell him." They continue staking closer to us. 

"Hey, Elsie, why don't you show your new friends the toys in your room? I bet they would love to see them," my dad tells my sister.

"Ok!" she says happily and skips away with my friends following. Once there all in side my dad turns to Alice. 

"Alice, I need you run inside and get my husband for me, tell him it's urgent." Alice nods and in a flash she's gone. 

"Dad, do you know who these people are?" I ask.

"I have a pretty good idea," He replies. Just then the armed group emerges from the bush. they stand in a line 20 feet away from us, with the old man in the center. 

"Your trespassing," my dad states firmly. 

"Oh my, I hadn't realized. Well, we were just looking for someone, but it looks like there right here," the old man says, his cold eyes locked on me. 

"I think you should leave, now," my dad says, 

"Alright, we'll leave, and no one has to get hurt, just give us the lycanthrope," The man says with an evil smile on his face; I stare daggers at him. 

"Fuck. you." my dad says coldly. The old man's smile drops.

"Alright then, we'll do this the hard way," he says, just before the other four people start shooting. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OOoh, cliffhanger!

What's gonna happen next? 

Anyways, I just wanted to let you all know that I will probably be switching to a chapter every other day because(and I do actually have a reason for this) I'm going to be starting another story! Yay!

It's called 'The Ocean's Currents' and its gonna to be another boyxboy but this time it's between a merman and and human. 

Please go check that out!

(Also, if you don't mind voting that would be great)