Chapter 25

Note: Mature content in this chapter

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Cal*

When I was younger the idea of sex never really sounded appealing. I just didn't understand why everyone was making it seem like such a great thing. Everyone around me always told me that I would understand when I was older, and, wow, I didn't know how right they would be. 

Ever since I met Ali, all I wanted to do was do him all day long, and finally I have the chance. As this beautiful boy lays under me, all I can think about is what I will feel when I'm inside him. 

I slam my lips on his and shove my tongue in his warm mouth. A moan fills his mouth as I slip my hand under his hoodie. I growl form the sweet sound of my mate and break our lips apart to quickly remove his sweater so he's in nothing but his boxers, and me my towel. 

Our lips find each other again in a fit of passionate kissing. My hand finds his chest and begin exploring his smooth tan skin. His arms wrap around my neck and he pulls out bodies closer. 

I begin to trail my lips along him. His neck, then to his collar, then his chest. I gently nip at his nipple, causing him to moan, before I move farther down. my mouth reaches his waist, and finally his hips, where the elastic of his boxers rest. I don't stop there, and instead trail my lips to his inner thigh, before they fall on his hard member though his boxers. 

He lets out a deep moan before he grips my towel and throws it off me, leaving me naked. I look up at him to see eyes begging me to go further.

Slowly I slip my hand to the waistband of his boxers and begin to lower them until he's left naked. his hand finds my head and he pulls me to eye level before kissing me furiously. Our members rub against each other as we kiss. 

he looks at me with hungry eyes and I take that moment to grab the lube from my bedside table. 

"Can I..." I say softly, the lube in my hand. 

"Yes," he says, understanding what I'm asking. With his permission I get to work with my fingers. he moans my name softly and I growl from his pleasure. When he's ready I look to him, asking with my eyes to proceed and he nods. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Alexi*

The feeling that comes when Cal is inside me is the best thing I have ever felt in my entire life. My whole body is filled with warmth and pleasure. sure, I've had sex before, but nothing has ever felt this good. 

Inside me, Cal begins moving around only causing my pleasure to grow, and I can tell Cal feels good to by the looks on his face. We both are a moaning mess, but we eventually find each others lips and begin kissing lustfully. Cal rhythmically grinds into me and I moan through his tongue. Cal's lips travel down from my lips and to my neck. He starts nipping at the soft on the back of, the same place where he marked me early. 

Cal told me early that for the mark to be real it has to happen during sex. so all though everyone can tell that were mates, the mark isn't really until he marks me at our climax. 

I can tell that he wants to do that, and I do too, so I pull him back so he can see my face. I mouth the words 'mark me' to him and a knowing looks crosses his face. He grins before burying his face into my neck, never breaking his thumping rhythm. He's teeth begin teasing the skin on my neck. 

Just at we both climax, I feel his canines lengthen before then sink into my neck. 

I moan loudly and arch my back. I thought I felt great before, but this is on a whole other level. it's indescribable what I'm feeling right now. It's better that anything I could have ever imagined. Sparks fly though my body and I relax as Cal begins licking the wound. thanks to my new werewolf healing and Cal's saliva I can already feel the wound closing. Cal's eyes find mine before he kisses my lips softly. 

He rolls off me and to the side as he breathes heavily. I wiggle over to lay my head on his warm chest. His heart is pounding, like mine, but he soon relaxes. 

That night, I had the best sleep of my life, curled up in the arms of my mate.