ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 12 {ᑭIᘔᘔᗩ ᑭᒪᗩᑎET}🍕

Y/ᑎ ᑭOᐯ

The rough ride is suddenly ended with a harsh stop, though Woody and I are still taped between the wall and tool box. I hear a sliding noise and hear Buzz call out.

"Sheriff?" Buzz questions sounding excited.

I try to push the tool box off of Woody and I.

"Miss?" Buzz calls again.

With a good shove I manage to shove it away making it thump to the ground.

I fall to my knees and I see Woody start to trip over his feet before falling in a bunch of rubbish from Pizza planet.  Gaining my composure again, I look over to Buzz who's looking as fresh as a daisy. I should have followed him, what a stupid mistake.

"There you two are, now the entrance is heavily guarded, We need a way to get inside..." Buzz states watching Woody who looks out of his mind.

Woody lifts himself out of the piles he's in and has a mega gulp on his head.

"Great idea Woody, I like your thinking!" Buzz says seeming have gotten something from the drowsy cowboy.

The 3 of us get out of the car and head to a nearest bin outside the entrance as we wait for the right time to run inside. Woody still had his Cup as his disguise, Buzz has a burger box and I have a cardboard fries packet.

We wait until some people walk through the entrance and I  hear  a very July robotic voice call out

"You are clear to enter. Welcome to pizza planet"

Buzz practically bouncing off the ground ques us to run "NOW!"

We dash as fast as out little legs go. Although, surprisingly the one with the longest legs was falling behind Buzz and I.

"Quickly sheriff, the airlock is closing" Buzz instructs Woody.

We just make it inside the closing doors and as we start to wonder down the hall a couple of kids run past making us drop. When the coast is clear I start keep moving.

Behind me I can here the boys. I peek through a hole in my cover and see Buzz walk into Woody who hasn't gotten up yet.

"Ow watch where we're your going" Woody grumbles pointing the straw at the burger box.

"Sorry" Buzz whispers and they keep moving.

We sneak in between 2 long rows of video games and chuck off our disguises to take a long look at the arcade around us, taking it all in.

"What a space port! Good job Woody" Buzz smiles proudly observing his surroundings.

It was pretty cool I must say,  quite high techy looking things and filled with dramatic lights fill the room. Asteroids and planets decorate the ceiling as a blue hue covers the place. And I couldn't even count the amount of games which are gathered around. It's a space loving kids dream, which as much as Woody would hate to think is what Andy's falling into.

Talking about kids, I hear a farmiliar voice.

"Mom, can I play Black Hole? Please, please, please please!!"

Woody and I turn in the direction to the voice. We spot Andy and his mom with a stroller holding Molly.

"Andy!" Woody says to himself.

"What's Black Hole?" Andy's mum asks.

"Oh it's so cool!" Andy basically bounces.

They start to wonder off somewhere, probably to the game Andy wants to play.