ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 64 {¡ᗰI ᒪᑌᘔ ᗪE EᔕTᖇEᒪᒪᗩ!}🌌

Yooo, I just posted a one shot where Y/n snaps and joins lotso as a one shot. Check it out in my one shot book if your interested. It's was fun and different to write :))

Evil Y/n, Evil Y/N!!

Y/ᑎ ᑭOᐯ

Once the coast is clear and the light passes one from of Lotso's gang members, we dash across the grass to the meeting place, the playground slide. We all dash as quickly as we can to the tunnel, we'll most of us. Buzz over dramatically uses his laser to check the surroundings, though he's doing more harm than good, someone is bound to spot us.

"Come on, Buzz." Woody and I step back and pull him along, making sure he makes it to the tunnel.

I hold back watching Buzz, making sure he doesn't pull a runner while Woody steps further into the tunnel to be greeted by a relived but confused Jessie "What took you so long?"

"Things got complicated. Where's Potato Head?" Woody, answers briefly while doing a quick head count and realising someone's missing

"We haven't seen him." Jessie faces the direction Woody dashed over to

Uh oh. "Woody, if he doesn't show up in five minutes I'll go look for him" I walk further into the tunnel trying to negotiate how we are to deal with this issue.

"Y/n we'll leave in 2 minutes, we are loosing time" he replies, looking out for the potato.

The sound of Buzz's laser falls silent and it's at that moment I forgot about him, whoops. He's still here right? "Buzz?" I pivot, my hair flying into the air as I whip my head around to look at him. I'm moving quickly but, the moment feels slow as my eyes meet his frozen expression. His eyes glisten, jaw slightly dropped and his gaze is so full of warmth. It's like it's just him and I for just a moment where we are free, happy and safe.

It's like he's falling in love with me again.

Buzz's knees hit the metal below as and he bores his eyes into mine while taking my hand in both his, he starts passionately reciting something in Spanish "Mi pequeña estrella en la noche, ¡nunca había visto la verdadera belleza hasta esta noche!" I must admit I'm a bit surprised with how directly intense his actions are. Oddly enough I'm very flattered!

I guess Jessie is shocked too. "Did you fix Buzz?" I hear her utters out behind me. I wonder what their faces look like right now, this was very unexpected.

Looking into Buzz's eyes I see the desperation in his face, pleading that I listen and connect with the emotions he's expressing. I can't help but smile at him as he gently takes my hands and cradles them in his palms, treating me like absolute royalty.

"Uh, sort of?" Hamm replies bluntly.

Putting a pause to the moment Mrs Potato Head gasps out, spotting a shadowy figure "Behind you. Someone's coming!"

Buzz overprotectivly gets in front of me, puffing out his chest as he pushes me out of harms way, by the wall of the tunnel as we watch the mysterious figure approach. I peak over Buzz's shoulder as he prepares of the worst and thank the escape gods, it's Mr. Potato Head, well Mr Cucumber Head. He stands looks at us all as one of his ears slips before being shove back in "You will not believe what I have been through tonight!"

"For a second there I though we got caught" I mumble under my breath to myself. Buzz relaxes at the under-reaction of the rest to us, and I feel him wrap a protective arm around my back while Mrs Potato head approaches her husband.

"Oh, darling. Are you okay?"

"I feel fresh, healthy. It's terrible!" Mr Potato head blabs on as Buzz continues to hold me firmly, like our lives depend on it.