ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 58 {ᒍOIᑎ ᗰE Y/ᑎ} 🧸

Hey y'all

Just a warning this chapter is a little intense and heavy. It might be a little confronting to read as y/n is just kinda being bullied for a bit of it. Just beware <3

Y/ᑎ ᑭOᐯ

The sock is roughly removed from my body, a bush of fresh air flying onto my face. Looking around, a bright light above beams harshly into my vision. Attempting to get up all my movement and motion is prevented, looking down, I learn that my hands are tied tightly behind me, my legs bound to the chair made of Lego pieces.

"Y/n?" Buzz aggressively questions, sounding stressed. Looking behind me, to where his voice comes from I see his back facing my own.

Taking in a deep breath before replying "I- I'm here." How did we end up in this situation? "I knew I had a bad feeling about this place." Grunting both Buzz and I wriggle, attempting to break free. We have to get back to our friends, or find Lotso. Maybe I should have pushed like Woody did, right now, I'm feeling he might have been right.

"Unhand me, you cowards! We demand to talk to Lotso!" Buzz growls into the darkness, figures approaching but the blinding lights make it difficult to see their features

Ken, ken steps into the light Barbie's pink bandanna tied into a bow around his neck "Zip it, Buck Rogers. You don't talk to Lotso till we say you can..." Ken drops off his own sentence, the door sliding open. Turning my head sideways to see the intruder along with everyone else in the room, Losto stands there looking utterly lost. Perfect, they've been caught red handed! Maybe they'll be put in the caterpillar room and we can take their butterfly room spot.

"Ken? What's goin' on here? Why is these toys tied up?"

With a stammer to his words Ken answers "He got out, Lotso."

Shaking his head, unappreciative of Ken and the other's work walks over Lotso pushes the doll out of the way. "Got out? Oh, no, no, no, no, no. This isn't how we treat our guests."

Losto pushes my chair on an angle to reach the bonds, letting my hands free. "F-A-Oh, my Schwarz. There you go. I'm so sorry." I untie the pipe cleaner twists on my ankles before jumping straight up and releasing Buzz's hands.

"Lotso, there's been a mistake." Buzz, while his hands are being untied states sternly.

Lotso says with a worried look in his eyes while down at Buzz as he moves to free his ankles "A mistake?"

Continuing Buzz explains "The children in the Caterpillar Room are not age-appropriate for me and my friends. We respectfully request a transfer to the Butterfly Room."

(He sounds like he's writing an email 💀)

"Well, request granted!" Losto's hands fly up,
Seemingly pleased to allow such a request.

"But, Losto..." Ken starts to whinge but Lotso is having none of it as he pulls Buzz in close to his side. Again I can't help but notice how forceful it it, first that 'huh' when we first arrived and now this... maybe that's just his thing? "Hush now, Kenneth. This toy's shown initiative, leadership. Why, I'd say we've found ourselves a keeper Hear that, everyone? We got a keeper!" I stand there, lost in the situation, as though I've been forgotten about, while the gang start cheering excitedly at the news, well not Ken. Lotso proudly starts to walk Buzz of to the exit with his arm tightly wrapped around him. "We're calling you up to the big leagues, son. From now on, you'll have anything you want."

"Excellent. Y/n and I will go get our friends." Buzz states ushering me over with a hand motion before Lotso steps forward lowing his hand.

"Whoa, whoa. Hold on there, boss. Those Caterpillar kids need someone to play with." Lotso stands blocking the door, trying to reason why Buzz should leave us all behind while jabbing his stick at me. Right so I'm definitely not apart of this, great.