ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 51 {TᖇᗩᑕIᑎG}☀️

Y/ᑎ ᑭOᐯ

The day had been busy, toys buzzing all day, it was a good day. The sun warmed up the room and now it cast an orange glow as it begin to set. Andy had been to school and as soon as he came home he had been playing non stop until he was called downstairs for dinner. The energy in the room had slowed. The toys were getting ready to wind down and anticipated for the sun to fully set to sleep the darkness away. Buzz and I had been pretty chummy lately and it's moments like these which I enjoy very much.

Woody still being the slight control freak he is says that Buzz and I are on watch as if it's a prison yard. I shouldn't complain because Woody has changed a lot since we first moved and it's not that extreme. We're just making sure no one (mainly potato head) causes a ruckus. It happened to weeks ago and Woody's still thinking about it. But it's alright with me, I just have to sit in the atop of the dresser in the corner of the room and observe for a little while until Andy returns. Buzz and I sit and chat, soling up the remained of the sun.

"Let's face it, we both know the answer and I'd make it down first" Buzz states confidently as he stares into the distance. Buzz and I were having a round of some playful batter as to who could make it to the floor quicker if something were to go down suddenly on the floor below.

"No I think I'd have a pretty good chance at beating you to the ground" I smirk looking at the space ranger. Our backs resting against the wall, side by side.

"Y/n I wouldn't want you hurting yourself with such a drop, you might tumble and fall" Buzz comments containing his sly smile.

I lean forward moving to face my body directly to him, I little smile on my lips. "Is that because you are scared i'll beat your Mr. Lightyear?" I bring a finger up and start to trace his little lightyear badge, round and round, trying my best to seem sweet and innocent.

Buzz clears his throat trying to keep his strong composure up. "No it's because of if something we're to go wrong, you may not be able to catch yourself" He thinks up a reason quickly.

I rest my hand on his shoulder as I playfully mock him a little. "What? I wouldn't be able to shoot a pair of wings out and start flying?" I smile a goofy grin at him teasing the thought.

"No you'd be falling with style Y/n" Buzz smirks as I crack up. What a cheeky call back.

"Oh stop it you, if you keep making me laugh like that we'll have Woody up here soon telling us off for not doing our job properly". I rest my back against the wall again.

"Your right, he's been on everyone's case lately, I don't want him getting in between us" Buzz states wrapping an arm around my shoulders.

I giggle as a thought pops into my head. Buzz raises an eyebrow at me waiting for my to explain.

"Maybe we should invite him to hang out with us, as a third wheel." I joke around.

"Maybe your a little bit of a rascal" Buzz smiles leaning his head down to my ear and whispers into my as he looks out into the room.

This was in my shorts book but it was meant for here. So here it is now :)

Please feel free to vote and comment as it really helps my book! 👹

Words: 620