ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 27 {50 ᗷᑌᑕKᔕ ᗩIᑎT ᗷᗩᗪ}🪶

Y/ᑎ ᑭOᐯ

As Rex calls out to Woody, we watch him disappear down the first few stairs, bobbing up and down as Buster stumbles around. Now what do we do?

Window.

ᗯOOᗪY ᑭOᐯ

"Careful on the steps now" I warn Buster but he does the complete opposite. I hold on for dear life as Buster tumbles down the stairs in a clunky fashion. When at the bottom, from all of the speed behind him he slides into the door squashing me a tad. I swing open the front door and the two of us peer out. We see Andy's mom with her back turned placing the box with wheezy inside. I still can't believe he's been up there for so long. I feel so guilty that he's been alone, with out a voice to call for help, and then to only be able to mutter a goodbye to me. I have to get him back safe to Andy's room. when I have to return to the shelf, awaiting for Andy to return, I know that Y/n will take care of him.

"Ok boy let's go" I say to Buster as he prepares himself. I lift his ear mentioning "and keep it casual"

I hang low on the side of Buster as he trots towards the crowd. Buster graceful strolls down the steps. He's acting likes he's on top of the world, posh and all. But I'm this case it's not quite right.

"Not that casual" I whisper in his ear. He looks back at me before acting more like himself, wondering towards the table that wheezy a box sits on.

Y/ᑎ ᑭOᐯ

"To the window!" I say to the group as I rush over. I climb up onto the desk, Buzz behind me and everyone else behind him. I look around the yard for him.

'What is he thinking and why?'

Buzz picks up Lenny and jumps onto the sill above me as I sit on my knees trying to spot the cowboy throughout the clutter.

"Piggy bank, piggy bank, coming through" Hamm pushes to the front, next to Mr potato head.

See what I mean, potato head has change his mindset since the whole incident when Buzz first arrived.

"Can you see him?" Bo questions nervously while clutching her hook.

"Is he out there?" Rex asks as well.

"There he is" Buzz speaks up, I look up to see where he has Lenny pointed. I follow his sight to spot Woody hanging by one arm onto Buster hunting from the peoples eyes.

Woody gets off Buster and onto a table, hiding behind a pepper grater as a man walks past him, then climbing into the the box with the 25 cents written on it.

Rex gasps at the sight "oh! He's getting in the box!"

"He's selling himself for 25 cents!?" Hamm calls out in confusion of the sheriff's choice.

I hear slinky comment next to me "Oh Woody, your worth more than that."

"Hold on, Hold on, Look, he's got something!" Buzz stops everyone from assuming what happening to fast.

We all watch as Woody pulls out the mystery item from the box.

"Wheezy?" We all question in unison.

I can hear the relieved smile in Rex voice as he says "Hey! It's not suicide, it's a rescue!"

Woody looks around before dropping Buster to the ground where Buster pushes him under the table waiting for Woody. Woody jumps down and wedges Wheezy in busters collar before mounting him once more and the 3 were off again to the front door.