ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 46 {ᗰOOᑎ ᗩᑎᗪ ᗷᗩᑕK}💫

The videos won't go away 😭 oh well

Also! Please help me, what kind of nickname would Buzz call Y/n? I can not put my finger on what it should be.

Y/ᑎ ᑭOᐯ

As we drive along the backstreet, we'll it wasn't really a nice drive, more like a chaotic swerve. We finally arrive home in front of the house, the van isn't parked in the drive way meaning that Andy is being collected from camp by his mom. The luggage truck is parked with a sudden stop and everyone is haulted forward.

"This is why we wanted Slink to be in charge of the pedals Potato head" Woody whines are everyone starts to depart.

Joining the gathering group of toys we look at the luggage truck the we 'borrowed' to get home."There is no way that we can leave this here, someone's gonna find out " I speak up as we stare at it.

"I don't see why not, we parked it, the lights are off. They will blame it on some menacing teenagers" Potato head replies before walking off to the house. A couple of the toys start to depart and follow.

Rex speaks up positively following up Potato heads comment "When they do find it they can drive it back!

We make it back into Andy's room via an open window on the bottom floor and sneak out way through the house, up the stairs an into Andy's room. We enter the room and are bombarded by the toys who stayed in waiting. They congratulate us who went of the mission to save Woody and welcome the Sheriff himself back to Andy's room.

In the mix of it all, look back at the door frame I notice Jessie and Bullseye looking shy and usher them over. One by one the crowd of toys quiet down turn their attention as I introduce the new toys.

I place a hand on Jessie who's holding on to Bullseye as I speak to the group "Alright, everyone this is Jessie and Bullseye. We have brought them home from the chicken man's hideout as they both had no child to love or return home to."

And before I even had to ask, the toys start introducing and greeting themselves to the round up members. I could see the relief and happiness wash over Jessie's face. As the night proceeds on, the moon shines down, creating a deep light that cast shadows over Andy's room. Outside, the vans headlights bounce off the nearing trees and letter boxes as it pulls up to the house's driveway. A tired by happy 'yee-haw' can be heard outside after the sound of a moving door.

The sound of footsteps running up the stairs grow louder and louder until the boys sneakers are right outside of his bedroom door. The door flies open, the light flicked on and Andy sings a tune to himself as he grabs his desk chair and drags it to his top shelf. The shelf where Andy's broken toys sat, where wheezy sat, where Woody did too.

Using his chair as a step, he hops onto his bookshelf and peaks his head up as Andy looks around "Hey, Woody!..Woody?"

Andy looks around his shelf before turning around. His eyes are drawn to his bed where we all sit together, huddle around Mr. Sketch who Buzz and I hold up that has a little note say song 'welcome home Andy'.

Andy's eyes light up "Oh Wow new toys! Cool!" He hops down smiling wildly as he picks Jessie up in one hand and Bullseye in the other who has Woody riding him. "Thanks Mom!"

He swings them around, as his mind creates his stories "It's Bazooka Jane and her jet-propelled horse! Woody! Buzz! That polecat Zurg has stolen my space cows!" The beams strongly through the open window by Andy's desk where here tinkers away. Cutting his burnt brown thread, he holds up Woody in his arms and examines the fresh stitch giving it a testing tug.

Andy's mom walks in to his room look at her son standing up "come on hun, time to go..hey! You fixed Woody"

He smiles at her as he leaves the room with his mom "Yeah. Glad I decided not to take him to camp. His whole arm might have come off."