ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 14 {ᗰᖇᔕ ᑎEᔕᗷITT}👒

Y/ᑎ ᑭOᐯ

Woody and I have been stuck in this closet for to long now. We have tried everything to get it out. Stacking up books to reach, the ladder and climbing the fairy lights but now we are tangled in the fairy lights.

We have decided to try just chucking one of us at the door knob and the other to push the door open.

Woody boosts me and I jump and grab onto the doorknob, holding onto it from it's underside. Then I use my legs and walk up the wall, turning the knob and making me upside down.

Woody pushes the door from the shelf and the door suddenly jerks open causing Woody to fall stomach first to the floor and taking me with him because of the fairy lights.

Would you just guess where I landed...

(Que the jeopardy theme song)

On top of Woody, but I was like laying across his back with my back, like we made a plus sign, but still!! Can today get any more uncomfortable?

Then a bowling ball came down when I was trying to get up and hit me in the stomach. I can only imagine what it would be like to be squished by a toy, and then a bowling ball 2 seconds later.

"Buzz the coast is clear" Woody weakly calls out and crawls to his feet.

No answer.

"Buzz where are you?" I questions hearing that we had no response from the space ranger.

Woody grabs my hands and pulls me up as we hear his voice in a room near by.

"It's a secret mission in uncharted space! Let's go!" We hear Buzz's voice box go off.

"Really? That is s-o-o-o interesting" A very sweet sounding voice says.

Woody and I creep down the hallway still tangled in the lights, trying to find Buzz.

Once we get to a doorway both Woody and I peek inside the room. Woody's head, just above mine.

"Would you like some tea Mrs. Nesbit?" The voice asks again gently.

We see Hannah, in her blush pink room which looks untouched by her insane brother. Sid and Hannah don't live in a wonderful environment. Since being stuck here I have found that their Dad is not a great dad, that explains itself really and their mom, is just as lost as they are but still not a great influence on the two kids.

Sid and Hannah deal with this very differently, Sid takes his frustration and fear out on toys by being violent, and Hannah likes to I guess have tea parties with Buzz now.

Anyway, Hannah has a teapot in her hand but with Buzz's arm? She's used it like a pair of tongs holding the tea pot, how did this happen? We see Buzz sitting at the little table, his arm detached and used to serve tea. He has a little derby hat with a white daisy and a pink apron with hearts.

"It's so nice that you could join us at such late notice" Hannah pours Buzz a cup of tea.

Woody and I step back into the hall.

"Oh no" Woody thinks as we get out of the tangled lights, leaving them in a pile.

"What a lovely hat, it goes quite well with your head" Hannah gives Buzz an odd compliment.

"What are we gonna do, should we wait until Hannah gone?  Then get Buzz, but who knows how long it's going to be before she leaves, it's like still hours away from dinner and-" I start blabbing my thinking process.