ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ16 {TᕼE ᗷIG OᑎE}⛈️

Y/ᑎ ᑭOᐯ

Woody and I still lay slumped over the window sill sobbing quietly and accepting out fate. The clouds above have formed a thick, dark grey blanket over the sky and thunder rumbles though the air.

We failed. Andy is moving tomorrow. We were so close, yet so far. This is our life now. Stuck at Sid's. I feel a hand on my back. I look up slightly from where my head was resting in my arms to see Woody looking defeated. His usually positive eyes look so deflated, the brown in his irises look grey. I probably don't look any better. We look into each others eyes, his hand still resting gently on me, at least we have each other.

I plummet from my current position into Woody's arms, butterflies flying through me.

I feel like I've let him down, I didn't defend Woody well enough, I didn't convince the guys behind the other window to believe the truth, I didn't do enough.

"We will get out of here, even if we are running in front of Sid's eyes" Woody mumbles into my hair, hugging me back around my waist.

'Gosh, my stomach is doing flips'

I give a small, amused hum.

I don't like that that was bittersweet. We should be in Andy's room. It's how it should have happened, but it don't.

"We're stuck, but we're together." I mumble back.

Breaking the moment we hear movement from the ground below. We look down, still loosely holding each other. That is until we spot Buzz crowded with the mutants.

"Buzz!" We gasp

Instantly we shove ourselves to our feet and jump up, dashing towards the floor. We charge straight at the group of mutant toys.

"Go away! You disgusting freaks!" Woody still has Buzz's arm.

Once we almost make it to the group of Sid's toys, the Baby doll spider thing turns and starts to crawl towards us, and fast.

I have never had a giant spider like creature crawl at full charge towards me before, and I never want to see it again. Woody and I cower, using Buzz's arm as a shield. To bad it doesn't have the laser on it.

Baby Spider Face clamps onto the arm with one of its claws causing a tug of war between him and Woody and I.

"Alright, Back!!" I hiss tugging with all my might.

"Back you cannibals!" Woody grudges

Though it was an easy win for him. He yanked it away from us and crawled back over to cover Buzz from our view.

We got propelled over, Woody upside down, balancing on this hat and I stuck on my shoulder.

Watching from upside down we see the group slamming, hitting and twisting. There's still a chance... Woody and I jump up and charge again at the toys.

"He is still alive! And your not going to get him, you monsters!" Woody growls as he throws himself at the toys who are surrounding our formed.

We pulled and chuck the toys off that we can, trying to dig our way to Buzz, once we see a glimpse of Buzz, the toys all back away themselves. Buzz sits there, lifeless and depressed but now with his arm reattached.

'What?'

"Hey, hey they fixed you." Woody says calmly now, swinging Buzz's arm around, as if it's to good to be true.

I place a hand on Buzz's shoulder. He's not ok. We look over to Sid's toys.

"But, but their cannibals, we saw them eat those other guys" I said, confused.