ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 20 { ᕼOᒪᗪ Oᑎ ᗯOOᗪY}🐶

Y/ᑎ ᑭOᐯ

Well... what do we do now.

The boys had turned around so I follow suit but something in my gut tells me to look up. All three of us scream as see the moving van tower over us as it starts to drive off.bWe duck, diving for cover on the cement and wait until it passes over us before we jump up and start to bolt after it.

"Come on!"

Buzz is a few step in front of me and I look to see where Woody is. He's few steps behind me. When looking back towards the truck, in the corner of my vision, eyes catch a dog. Just laying on a front porch. He looks as through he has perked up at the sight of the moving truck. Why is he on the front porch? That's Animal abuse. I'm so glad we'll never see that family again.

Ahead of me Buzz has managed to clutch a loose strap and climbed onto the edge of the truck. My turn! I leap to grab the strap, holding on for dear life as Buzz pulls me up to the ledge with him. Woody is now only steps away from getting on the truck. He's really using the last of his adrenaline to grasp the truck.

"You can do it Woody!" Buzz reaches out his hand for Woody.

"Give it all you got cowboy!" With my right hand I clutch a handle on the trucks door and hold on to Buzz's shoulder with my left to stop him from toppling off. Woody finally takes the jump once close enough and catches onto the strap. I though the drama was over until I see a dog. Scud. He's sprinting, growling, eyes on Woody , that bloody dog.

Scud had probably spotted us! That's why he had perked! Not because of the vehicles, us. Scud is approaching fast.Buzz must of spotted him to, he goes Paul in the face and Woody turns to see what the problem is.

By the time Woody spots Scud he's moments away from grabbing onto his foot. A yell from Woody is heard as Scud clamps down and grabs on of Woody's legs and starts to try and rip is grip from the truck.

"AHHH get away from me you stupid dog!" Woody cries out with terror and kicks the dogs about repeatedly.

Slowly Woody is tugged down the strap, about to lose his grip.

"Hold on Woody!" I try to encourage him, like that's going to do anything, I know.

"Take care of Andy for me-e.." Woody starts to give in.

Buzz suddenly leaps out of my grip and onto the dog "Nooo!"

He snaps the dogs eye lids making him let go of Woody and start to focus on Buzz.

"Buzz!" Woody yells looking back at the dogs who's no forgotten all about the cowboy and is trying to rip Buzz apart.

Scud stop running and shakes his head vigorously. I help Woody up onto the bumper and he mumbles out "RC". I instantly know what he's planning and try to look for a lock to open the door. Suddenly, the Van comes to a halt and Woody and I slam into the door making it fly up, carrying us with it. We look for Andy's toy boxes, still hanging onto the door. Woody drops down and rips open a box that has what we are looking for written on it.

"What?!" They all pop out squinting and covering their eyes.

"Are we there already?" Rex questions looking quite groggy.

Woody looks through the box, shuffling everything around.

"Woody how'd you-"

Though RC isn't in that box.

"Wait is that Y/n as well? What are they doing"

He drops his fists on the box, not seeing his target. I drop down as he shoves the box over to the side and rips open the second box filled with Andy's toys.

"Ah! There you are" he breaths out.

"Hey what's he doing?" Potato head and all the toys have popped their heads out of their boxes.

I help Woody pull RC out of the box and drag him over to the edge. Woody grabs the remote as I nudge him off and onto the road. A scream is heard from all the toys who were obviously watching.

"He's at it again!!" Rex cries out.

Woody and I snicker. This is actually working! All we have to do is drive RC over to get Buzz, have them return and then get them up in the truck. And hey presto! The Van starts moving and so does RC.,

"Right we've gotta make this quick" Woodys nods at my statement, not taking his eyes of RC and making sure we get Buzz back on board.

"What did I tell you about Y/N! She's keeping his secrets!" I hear Potato head behind us. He's most likely talking to Rex telling him to bot trust us.

Woody drives RC to Buzz who has been thrown under a car. The Van starts to move again so now it's just a race against time, and the guys behind us.

"Get them!!"

All the toys spill out of the boxes and charge at us.

"Ah, no, no, no, no!" Woody yells, now steering RC and Buzz back to the moving van.

I try to protect Woody by holding the toys back. Though 1 against 20 instant the easiest battle to win. Rocky shoves me over and grabs Woody, hoisting him over his head and twirling him. In the distance Buzz is being swung round and round. When Rocky pushed me it must of thrown me off, because now everyone's holding me back, I can't regain dominance or get to Woody.

"Guy! Guys listen! Buzz is there! He's-" I try to yell out over all the screaming.

Rocky chucks Woody onto the floor in front of some boxes where Hamm jumps off of and onto Woody.

"PIG PILE!"

I'm the distance I see RC and Buzz and thrown of the ground only to hen land again, thankfully, but Buzz is the wrong way. While everyone is beating Woody up, I keep my eye on Buzz. Currently the traffic lights for the intersection just turned red and the are heading straight towARDS CARS!! I snatch the remote from Woody, making everyone freak out and yell at as if I was actually taking over from Woody is getting rid of RC.

I run as far away from everyone as some of them come for me, though there's really no where to go. I swerve Buzz through the traffic and I guess Scud didn't make it out. NOT because he got hit. But just because a bunch of cars have all tried to avoid scud and other cars and have now encased Scud in a circle. Bye Scud, didn't really love ya. A couple of hands grab my wrist and as I look back to shoot them a glare and bloody hoisted into the air! Rocky had Woody in one hand and me in the other over his head.

"Wait! No listen!" I plead trying to find a gap where I can sip into and grab a hold of Woody.

"No wait! You don't understand, Buzz is out there, we gotta help him" Woody yells out and swings the control that he grabbed from me.

He swung it straight past potato heads face knocking his pieces off.

"Toss 'em overboard" he yells

"No no no wait!" I cry out one last time.

'Why won't they just listen?!'

We are tossed onto the road, left once again.

"So long Woody!!" Potato head calls out.

'Where's my goodbye?'

Holy macaroni 🍝

Please feel free to comment and vote as it really helps this book 🚖

Words: 1190