ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 34 {ᑕOᑎEᔕ}🚥

The Buzz x y/n is really starting to kick off now!

ᗯOOᗪY ᑭOᐯ

"What is your problem? Look I'm sorry I can't help you guys out, really I am but you didn't have to go and pull a stunt like that!"

I'm furious, I can't help the fact that I still belong to a kid. Jessie is really letting her jealousy show here, can't she just smile and accept the fact that I want to go home!

She looks down at me with disbelief, as if she's innocent and questions me "what you think I did that"

I am not having this "oh right right, yeah, the tv 𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘯𝘦𝘥 to turn on, the remote 𝘮𝘢𝘨𝘪𝘤𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 ended up in front of you!"

Her expression changes with a snap of fingers, she stares at me with a dark and dirty glare. "You calling me a liar?!"

I'm not falling for her lies and scoff at her "well if the boot fits"

She stares, hardly moving a muscle and challenging me "say that, again"

"If the boo-T fits" I sass pack, clicking the T with my tongue.

She clutches her hat and and readjusts it "ok cowboy."

Bullseye bursts out of his case and hops into a cookie jar sitting nearby and shakily peeks out to watch. Uh oh, have I messed up... As I'm looking back over to Jessie I she her pounce at me. We tumble over and she lands dominant with me face first to the surface below. She gets up and grabs my arm and a leg of mine chanting for me t take back my accusations against her.

"How do you like that! Take it back, take it back!"

"Don't think that just because your a girl I'm going to take it easy on you!" I have no chance her.

I'm response she pushes her foot into my back and my limps back further making me scream in pain as a response.

Finally, Stinky Pete speaks up stopping this situation "Jessie, Woody, you stop this at once-"

His box falls almost on use before Jessie lets go and we Scramble out the way. I lay there for a second, trying to regain myself as the other two pick his box back up.

"I don't know how that television turned on but fighting isn't helping anything." Stinky starts to reason being the 'more mature one in this situation', well in his eyes at least.

I growl as I step forward and point at the snarky cowgirl "if I had both my arms.."

Jessie shots me one of the sassiest snide looks I've ever witnessed as Pete continues making sure I look at him while he talks.

"Well the fact is you don't woody."

'Oh he can shut it'.

"So I suggest you just wait until morning, the cleaner will come, fix your arm.." The prospector continues before I cut him off.

"And then I'm outta here." I directly say at Jessie, though behind her is Bullseye who's mood instantly drops form tense to heart broken.

Seeing him hurt, hurts me. I wish I could take him with me. "Oh no no, Bullseye, don't take it that's way, it's just that Andy-"

"Andy, Andy, Andy, it's all he ever talks about" Jessie buds in with Bullseye under her arm as she guides him away.

She gives me a side eye rolls before the two of them walk off without another word. I really wish I had someone with me right now, like Bo or Buzz, or Y/n, holy cow I'm missing her company and compassion. She's exactly who I need at the moment.