ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 50 {ᗯᕼᗩT Iᖴ...}🍀

Y/ᑎ ᑭOᐯ

Today marks the day. 6 weeks ago since Bo departed in the brown box.

It's been tricky moving on from the loss of Bo. I definitely felt the pressure of taking on both my and Woody's role in running the room, but a week after our chat by the window, he was back and strong, leading once again. And as harsh as it may be to admit it, Bo leaving has been such a positive turn everyone's lives, I feel that it was time to change, and for a new chapter to start. With a vote of Molly's toys and mutual decision between Woody, Buzz and I we decided on not electing a new leader or you could even say role model as there's no current demand or need for such a decision. Although I am open and happy to give them a hand if need be.

Buzz and I have been getting quiet... cosy together. I feel that there really has been something bubbling between us for a while now. It's been nice to accept it and embrace it. We haven't been super verbal about our relationship yet, just trying to enjoy each other company for a while. I couldn't dream of anything better than finally feeling free to have emotions and such appreciation for a toy. I don't have that cloud hanging over me filled with guilt and shame for feeling such a way for my supposed friend. Just sitting here on window sill, watching the world go by outside as the sun begins to disappear for the night. Legs dangling over the edge, open window with the breeze pushing through gently into Andy's room, hand in hand with Buzz. It's so freeing, so beautiful, so perfect. Helping run the room together, our late night strolls, teaming up against Mr. Potato head- I mean what, sneaking out of Andy's room occasionally together, resting together safe in each others arms. 'I just can't believe I got so lucky'

"What was that my space ranger?" Buzz look at me.

I raise my head from his shoulder lost "what..?"

Smirking he continues "your shocked are you? Being so 'lucky'."

"There's no way I said that aloud" I feel my self shrink backwards.

"Oh yes I believe you did Y/n" Buzz smirk growing larger as I grow more giddy. Chuckling he watches as I pulls my hand from his and slump down feeling silly and hide my face in my hands laughing the embarrassing moment away. I feel a hand snake around my waist and pull me closer to his side as I hear a sigh emit from the space ranger.

Dropping my hands I wrap the both my mine around him as he starts to speak, gazing out at the outside world. "You may think your lucky, but I'm even luckier" he comment playfully with a low tone.

Scoffing at his conversation starter I ask "and why would that be, I'm pretty sure I'm the winner of that competition."

"I hate to break it to you but I think I am luckier. Who's the one with the toy who survived Sid's house, saved a space ranger from an angry cowboy and hopelessness-"

"Yes but- " I cut Buzz off but it doesn't last long.

I feel him swiftly move and place a finger to my lips "Uh uh, I'm not finished...saved a cowboy from a plane and a toy in the pouring rain, let alone many other and ran a room alone for a handful of weeks" I can hear the smile in his voice.

"Uh-" I sit there speechless, unsure as to what to say in response.

"Hum" he hums pleased "that's right your the toy, I'm the lucky one" Bring his finger under my chin he guides my head to look at him. "You have no idea how lucky I am to have you in my arms" bringing his head down to me, lips right there, just milliseconds apart from touching.

"What if people are looking" I begin asking Buzz, softy, I can feel my breath bouncing of his lips and back onto mine. "What if-" I begin again but the look in Buzz's eyes tells me that he doesn't care what they see or think. So why do I? With a shy smile I push my head up and our lips catch together. It's kind, soft and warm.

We fit together perfectly, like two puzzle pieces uniting. We seem to just click and it's the most gratifying feeling when my hand fits perfectly in his, our bodies are the perfect size and shape to meld together, our lips-. It's something I truely believed I would never experience. I'm no longer the bridesmaid. I'm his.

Please feel free to vote and comment as it really helps my book! 🦋

words: 800