ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 59 {ᒪOᑕK Eᗰ' ᑌᑭ} 🎀

ᒍEᔕᔕIE'ᔕ ᑭOᐯ

Sitting, crowded around the door we wait for what feels like hours waiting for the pair to return. A distant but distressed screech breaks me from my thoughts. "What was that?" I ask with a gasp, startled by the sound.

I'm nervous, it's been a long time. I know that Buzz and Y/n can handle themselves but after Y/n's injury earlier, I'm not so sure.

"Sounds like it came from the hall." Hamm says, playing with some dominoes with slink and the potato heads.

Getting up, Mrs potato head swoops up her only eye and slips it under the door. "I'll see what it was." She mutters bending over.

"What do you see? Anything?" I ask her after a couple of moments.

"No, just a dark hall and..." She mumbles before gasping sharply "Wait. Wait! I see Andy!"

"What?" I say confused, as to how this could possibly happen.

"That's impossible." Her husband equally as confused. We gather around her, now fully invested as to what she's talking about.

Mrs potato head argues her point "No! I really see him! In his room!" She retracts her hand from under the door, realising something "My other eye! The one I left behind!"

ᗰᖇᔕ ᑭOTᗩTO ᕼEᗩᗪ ᑭOᐯ

Focusing on my right eye that remains at Andy's house I blink a couple of times and look around. "This is so weird. He's packing up." I commentate watching Andy picking up a box and placing it by his door on top of many others. His room looks emptier, his bulletin board cleaner- what is that. Buster wanders into my view sniffing around "Oh. Oh, here comes Buster!" He yawns and I see his whole set off teeth, completely blocking Andy! "Outta the way! Get away!" Buster wanders off, his belly dragging along the ground, Andy now in the hall "Okay, Andy's out in the hall. He's looking in the attic. Wait, there's Mom. Why is he so upset?" Watching his movements Andy motions to the floor, where we once sat, his mom gasping and he hits his head "Oh, no! Oh, this is terrible!" It all makes sense now!

ᒍEᔕᔕIE ᑭOᐯ

We watch as she places her eye back into its socket, weeping at the new found news "He's looking for us! Andy's looking for us!"

"He's looking for us?" I repeat, clarifying heard correctly.

"So Andy does want us! I knew it, I just knew it!" Rex toddles off, dancing around with an alien.

"I think he did mean to put us in the attic." Mrs potato head voices my thoughts.

While Rex celebrates our conversation continues with slink saying "Well, then Y/n and Woody were telling the truth!"

"Holy cow." Mr Potato Head looks down shocked.

Hamm smirks at the spud "And you didn't believe him!"

Mr Potato Head snaps back "Hey, you didn't believe him first!"

"Guys, we've gotta... we've gotta go home!" I realise, and urgently. As if on que the bathroom door opens, a trucks light spilling in through the gaps into the dark room. Lotso walks in, just the person we need "Lotso!"

He limps in, his cane in hand and his fellas behind him. "Hey there. How are y'all doin' this fine evening?"

With a sigh I rush up to him "Thank goodness! Have you seen Buzz?"

Mrs Potato Head right by my side explains our newly found problem "There's been a mistake. We have to go."

The guys behind Lotso in the background lean against each other in a relaxed manor. "Go? Why, you just got here, In the nick of time, too. We were runnin' low on volunteers for the little ones. They just love new toys, now, don't they?" Lotso sighs, not as sympathetic as he's been earlier.