ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 21 {ᖴᗩᒪᒪIᑎG ᗯITᕼ ᔕTYᒪE} ✈️

Y/ᑎ ᑭOᐯ

Woody and I sit there, hopeless on the hot road. I watch as the moving van drives further and further away while Woody gets up. He lets out a scream. Why? I have no idea, it's Woody for heavens sake. I turn my head a freak out as well when I see a car coming flying towards us. Woody grabs my arm and yanks us both out of the way of the wheel so we don't get squashed.

And guess what. Just as we are getting up again we hear "woah Woody"

Buzz on RC comes barreling towards us and sweeps us up taking us with the two.

"Thanks for the ride!" Woody exclaims as he looks back at Buzz who's sitting behind me.

Looking ahead and in front of Woody I see the car that almost ran up over, and we were going to ram into it's wheel.

"Look out!!" I grab Woodys shoulders and redirect him to face the front.

We are all screaming at this point and uses the remote to give a herd left. We miss the tire by just inches. After that little save Woody did there, he sound quite confident and flicks the ditch from 'on' to 'turbo'. "Now let's catch up to that truck. We zoom down the road coming up fast behind the moving van.

ᗷO ᑭOᐯ

You know, Woody and Y/n seem so persistent about Buzz being alive and ok but the only proof they have is their words. Y/n wouldn't lie about something but she always had Woody's back. But non of us, not Woody, not Y/n, not me, not slink, not even potato head have has to deal with this before. Everyone is congratulating each other, cheering and high fiving for kicking them outta the truck.

Especially potato head.

He never tried to save Buzz and Y/n that night they were knock out. He was extremely persistent about not letting Woody and Y/n back over from Sid's house. And now he's just chucked them out again, but just accept that RC was the sacrifice. I don't think he really cares for anything but to get rid of Woody. He hasn't let anything stop him.

"Guys! Guys! Woody and Y/n are riding RC! And Buzz is with them!" Lenny cries out.

'There's no way!!'

"What?"

I sweep Lenny up as everyone rushes over and I look. And what do ya know.

"It is Buzz! They two of them were telling the truth!"

"What have we done?!"

'I knew my cowboy was true'

We have to help them get up here! I look around for a way to help them.

"Rocky, the ramp!"

He runs over and pushes the lever to go down. It falls to the ground and unfolds it's self.

Y/ᑎ ᑭOᐯ

Oh so suddenly they wanna help. I guess word from mouth isn't enough proof but like come on, would I lie? No. We are right next to the truck and rocky floors over and pulls a lever that causes the ramp to flip out! It hovers above us and Woody pulls us back at the last second before we are squashed. Sparks are flying everywhere from the metal on the bitchamen. I can just hear slinky say to the toys up in the truck "quick! Grab onto my tail!" Over all of the scraping and panic talk. Slink jumps down onto the ramp with potato head and Rex clutching Slinks back end.

"That a boy, slink!"

Woody basically chucks me the remote and he clutches onto Slinky's paws. After a second it almost starts to feel like we are slowing down. Slinky's spring starts to stretch out.

"Woody!"

We are slowing right down. RC is really starting to struggle.

"Woody! Speed up!" Slink saying in pain.