ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 70 {ᔕO ᒪOᑎG ᑭᗩᖇTᑎEᖇ}☁️

Y'all the random additives to the script are back...

The scene changes to Andy driving up to Bonnie's house in his car. Unbeknownst to him, the Irelanders have hitched a ride on the back bumper.

Who are the Irelanders?

Anyways, let's proceed :)

Y/ᑎ ᑭOᐯ

"Woody where are we going?" I ask the cowboy next to me. We are squished under all the other toys.

"Our new home" His answer is simple and short, a little too unclear.

"Can you be a little more vauge?" I ask him rhetorically.

"Y/n? What's going on, what did you and Woody convince Andy with?" Buzz wriggles over to speak with me, his hand placed gently on my shoulder.

"I really don't know either..." I whisper to him.

"You just have to wait space ranger." Woody answers smugly before zipping his lips shut. 

Our conversation comes to an end when the box is picked up and the sound of a little girl chatting comes into earshot.

"Don't go in there! The bakery is haunted!"

It sounds like she's playing? "Shhhh! Are you crazy?! You'll wake up all the ghosts! Look out! The ghosts are throwing pies!" Splat! Splat! Splat!" All her chatter stops and starts to sound nervous as she calls for her mom. "Mom."

(She's a player. )

"Andy?" A mature sounding, ladies voice calls out. What's going on?

"Hi." Andy replies.

"Wow. Look at you. Well, I hear you're off to college."

Andy must have shrugged because the box moved around slightly "Yeah. Right now, actually."

"So, what can we do for you?" The ladies voice asked.

"Uh, I have some toys here." My head snaps to Woody.

I understand now. But are we going to fit in here? Is it really going to be the end with Andy? Will we ever see him again? It's wonderful that I get to be with everyone, and don't have to part with Buzz, but I'm a little nervous for this change.

"Ooh. You hear that, Bonnie?"

Andy places the box down and we here him speak to the little girl "So, you're Bonnie? I'm Andy." Bonnie? She looks young. Is she the girl who was sitting on the front counter when we arrived at Sunnyside? "Someone told me you're really good with toys. These are mine, but I'm going away now, so I need someone really special to play with them. Andy finishes softly, opening the top of the box. Sun light rushes in as he picks up the first toy up top.

"This is Jessie, the roughest, toughest cowgirl in the whole West." Andy speaks, Holding Jessie in the palm of his hand. "She loves critters, but none more than her best pal, Bullseye!" 

He makes a silly attempt at a horse neigh before hand the cowgirl and horse duo yo Bonnie "Here."

ᒍEᔕᔕIE ᑭOᐯ