ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 35 {TᕼE TOY IᔕᒪEᔕ}👚

Y/ᑎ ᑭOᐯ

We dashed over to the empty parking lot and the guys jumped onto a shopping trolley that Buzz and I pushed together. The trolley squeaks with ever few turns of the wheels and is decorated with features of a cow. We start to slow down as we approach the entrance, disappointed.

"Oh no, it's closed" Slink states.

"We're not pre school toys Slinky. We can read." ...Well, I'd hate to break it to you potato head.

Buzz wanders to the front of the cart as a man starts approaching the entrance from the side of the building. He sips a can of some kind of drink before entering the building and having a scratch. Really didn't need to see that.

"Hey joe, your late! We've got a ton of toys to unload in the back!" A guy calls out from inside the store.

'Joe' shouts back "alright, alright, I'm coming, I'm coming!"

"Come on, let's get moving!"

Ok so, good news the door is open, well not to the public. And they will be right out the back of the store so we won't need to worry about being seen to much.

"Alright let's go!" I start to dash towards the door.

The sound of running foot steps behind em tell me that the guys are following close behind.

"But the sign says it's closed?"

We start jumping in front of the automatic doors, all randomly and unevenly. This isn't gonna work, unless..

"Hey, hey wait, jump all together!" I call out, the realisation hitting me.

"Good thinking Y/n. Ready? Now!" Buzz praises and we all give a mighty leap, and to our luck to doors shoot open with a cows moo as the security system.

'Gosh how annoying would that get hearing that all day working here.'

Jogging in side by side we start scanning the store, planning how to handle is. Well expect Rex, he stays behind briefly looks a some kind of video game magazine, getting all giddy about it.

Slinky voices his bewilderment "woah Nelly! How are we gonna find Woody in this place?"

Buzz pops open his helmet, he's so extra. "Look for Al. We find Al, we find Woody. Now move out!"

We all split up, Potato head and Rex pair together heading left, Hamm and Slinky do the same but heading more straight ahead and Buzz and I stick together.

"Woody?"

"Woody!!"

ᗯOOᗪY ᑭOᐯ

The cleaner works away as fixing me up for probably more than an hour. He starts by picking up a q-tip dipped into a cleaning solution and starts on my eyes, ears and nose.

He turns a pump that air brushes paint onto my cheeks that refreshes the blush and warms my face up. He picks up a small pot of paint that he briefly shakes up and swings me around to air brush my hair bringing the colour back. Then it comes to my arm. He flicks a couple of lenses until he has one that he's happy with. He holds up a thin needle and threads it before he shakily prepares to starts sewing.

In quick and smooth motions he repairs the damage like it was never made and continues on with some final touches. He polishes my boots, giving them a new shine. Then, he takes a paint brush, dips it in a pot of chocolate brown paint and smoothly covers up Andy's name on my right foot.

'Uh oh'

He lets the paint dry for a second before carefully placing me back in my glass case, settles my hat on my head and as a last touch straightens up my sheriff badge.