ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 13 {I ᑕᗩᑎ ᖴᒪY}🚀

I relent when I first wrote this chapter back in 2021 the only emoji I thought worked was the butterfly, now I had a little selection. How fun :)

Y/ᑎ ᑭOᐯ

Last night was...a long night. We stayed in the safety of the backpack before Sid woke at the crack of dawn and has been 'playing' all morning.

Within the last 10 minutes Buzz has been used as target practice, I was attached to the ceiling fan and flown around, why? I have no idea. What kind of army trains their soldiers like this?

"Oh a survivor, where is your rebel base? TALK!" I watch from above as Sid chuck Woody across the room.

Sid wonders over the the flopped cowboy doll.

"I can see your will is strong".

Sid wanders further to the window and yanks open the blind it up letting the morning sun pour over Woody.

"Well we have ways to make you talk".

Sid whips out a magnifying glass and holds it above Woody. "Where are your rebel friends now?!"

Sid cackles as Woody's head starts to burn slightly.

"Sid, your pop tarts are ready" I hear from down stairs.

"Alright!" Sid chucks the magnifying glass to the side and dashes out the room.

As soon as Sid was gone Woody jumps up screaming and running towards a bowl of fruit loops.

(Fruit loops are a disgrace)

I untie myself from the fan and jump down to meet Buzz who's pulling suction darts off of himself.

"Are you alright Woody?" I ask, a little nervous as to what he's about to do.

He raises his head from the bowl and two fruit loops stick to his eyes.

"Elegant" I hum to myself.

Buzz whacks his back, the cereal falling back into the bowl. "I'm proud of your sheriff, a lesser man would of talked under such torture".

'Sure, or you know. Someone who's not a toy.'

Woody grabs the spoon next to the bowl, using it as a mirror looking at the mark that Sid had created.

"I sure hope that this isn't permanent" Woody rubs the dot that sits on his forehead.

"Still no word from star command. We're not that far from the space port"- Buzz starts going on about something but neither Woody or I are listening.

Woody has obviously tuned him out, he turns his head making me turn mine too.

"The door! It's open we're free!!" Woody instantly dashes to the open door.

"Wait Woody! Stop!" I chase after him, who knows what waiting for us outside.

I hear Buzz's voice behind me calling out too, but the cowboy doesn't falter his run.

"Woody, we don't know what's out there!"

"I'll tell you what's out- AHHHHHH" Woody freaks seeing Sid's toys scatter to block the doorway.

We halt in our tracks so we don't get any closer to the group of 'cannibals' as Buzz called them.

"Their gonna eat us, Buzz! Do something quick!" Woody runs to hide behind Buzz.

"Shield your eyes!" Buzz calls firing his laser.

Woody shuts his eyes and covers them tight like Medusa was in front of us. I don't close my eyes, just stand their and watch unamused. The laser light just flickers on the spider baby's head.