That party night

3 years ago :

Jungkook entered the house, which was now filled with a lot of young people who were dancing, drinking, chiling, and having fun. The multi-colored lights gave off the vibe of a hotel bar party.

He moved through the people and walked towards the person whom he came for. He locked Namjoon’s neck with his arm from NJ’s back, showing one of their friendly affections. Namjoon, who was talking with Teahyung, got suddenly startled, then welcomed his buddy with a hug. They began to enjoy the party, which was conducted to celebrate Namjoon graduating as the first-rank university holder. The whole house was blasting with music and lights now.

An innocent, round, like a little alpaca's eyes looked at these people from downstairs. He looked at his hyung, who was now chatting with his friends. He slowly made his way to where his hyung was.

“Hyung” Jin called, but Namjoon didn’t hear it because of the music.

"HYUNG,” he called, using a high tone, which gained not only Namjoon’s but also Taehyung's and Jungkook's.

“Is this your little brother?” Teahyung asked curiously.

"Yes,” Namjoon said, then turned to Jin.

“Why are you here? I told you not to come here."

“I can't sleep because of the music and noise.” Jin said with a pout.

“You can; the party will end soon; you should sleep; you have school tomorrow.”

“I try to sleep again and ignore the sounds, but it isn't helping.” Jin complained loudly.

Namjoon came closer to Jin’ and held his shoulders.

"Ok, I will lower the volume for you a little. Don’t come down again. Hyung will come to check on you once the party is over."

Jin thought for a moment before he nodded. Namjoon's eyes didn’t get away from Jin until he went upstairs.
Then the Taejoonkook buddies attention shifted to a bunch of people who are now cheering and applauding for the two people who are in a competition to see who drank the most.

“Shall we?” Jungkook asked with a smirk.

“I think there is no one who can beat you in this. Lets go.”

Taehyung said and he was about to move when his phone vibrated. He sighed when he saw his dad was calling.

“You guys go; I will join after being roasted by my dad.” Teahyung said sarcastically, and Namjoon and Jungkookad made their way to the crowd.

*

“Yah, yah, slow down.”

Yoongi said coming there when he watched Jungkook gulp a whole glass of alcohol.

“You better not interrupt him.” Namjoon said and continued to cheer for Jungkook, who was in the lead.

“Yah, I am leaving.” Teahyung said it from behind Namjoon.

“Wae, wae?”

“You know about my dad, right? He somehow knew about this party. I don’t know why he is still not letting me live as an adult.”

Namjoon chuckled upon hearing Taehyung’s complaint.

*

"Aaargh, my head is spinning crazily because of the music. How could he expect me to  sleep?"

Jin said to himself annoyingly after tossing and turning in his bed after some minutes. He then stood and walked towards Namjoon’s room.

After going through the things in Hyung's drawer, Jin finally found the pills. After ensuring the pill, he took one of them, put it in his mouth, and drank water. He stood there for a minute and massaged his head to lessen the headache. When he felt that the ache was going down, he smiled and decided to go back to his room to take a peaceful nap. But when he made his first step towards the door, he stumbled suddenly but balanced himself to stay still. His vision began to blur. He shook his head to view things clearly, and then he again made his way to the door. Even though he felt like everything was spinning and blurring, he somehow managed to reach the door. But suddenly someone got inside the room and closed the door. Jin got confused and tried to look at who it was, but all he saw was a blurred vision of someone standing in front of him.

“Hyung, hyung is not here, downstair.” He said as he thought the person came for Namjoon since it was his room.

“I didn’t come for him. I came for you, Jinnie.” The man said and moved forward with a creepy smile.