Its happening

Jin swung his hands that were intervening with Jungkook's happily. He doesn’t stop smiling all the way to their apartment. He is on cloud nine. He was walking with his Kookie Hyung again, talking with him, spending time with him, and cherishing every moment with him just like the old days, but not as his crush but as his boyfriend. The transformation from crush to boyfriend was even thought to go through so many phases and emotions, but he was really happy that at last he fought with everything that came through and didn’t end up with a requited love.

As they reached their particular floor, somehow both their feet slowed down. Jungkook held Jin's hand tighter when Jin stopped in front of his apartment door. Sensing the hesitation in Jungkook to let go of his hand, Jin gently smiled and slowly traced his thumbs over Jungkook’s hands, letting him release the intervening hands.

“I think I'm going to have a good sleep tonight after so many days.” Jin spoke, looking into those doe eyes.

He waited for Jungkook to say anything in return, but all Jungkook did was look into his eyes deeply.

“Kookie hyung."

Jin's soft call awakened Jungkook from his thoughts. He came closer, placed his hands on Jin's cheeks, and began to caress them.

"I am sorry for making your days hard. From now on, let me know if you have a hard time falling asleep."

Jin's smile turned into a small laugh after hearing the last statement.

“What are you going to do if I find it difficult to sleep at night?"

Jin regretted asking it when Jungkook came closer to him and pulled him by his waist, feeling sudden goosebumps all over his body. The doe eyes, which he had looked at before, turned into sharp, intense ones, making Jin amused by their sudden duality.

“I can give you my medicines."

As the air began to feel thick, Jin tried to pull away, not having the courage to face those intense eyes. He stretched his hands and pressed the doorbell. But Jungkook was quick enough to pull him back into his hold again.

Jin was about to open his mouth to speak, but Jungkook shut him down instantly with his mouth.
Jin's eyes expanded at the realization but then relaxed when he began to enjoy his first kiss with his first love. Jungkook pulled him closer and tightened his hold as he began to suck the lips, and it was not helping but becoming a drug to him. As they were continuing their first kiss, a sudden scream jolted them, cuasing Jin to quickly pull away.

“OMG, it's happening!"

Jimin instantly shut his mouth with his hands when he realized how loud his scream was.

Not having the courage to face both his best friend and boyfriend, Jin quickly got inside and closed the door.

“Good night, Kookie Hyung."

He shouted from inside and ran to his room with fully blushed skin.

*

1 week later

Jimin’s sleepy eyes followed his best friend, who was gathering his things in his bag and getting ready to go to work excitedly. He slowly sat on the bed and covered his body in the blanket, revealing only his face.

“I have never seen you get this excited about going to work.” Jimin said.

"Oh, you woke?” Jin asked with a smile, and then continued with his things.

Jimin slowly got off the bed, but Jin quickly walked to him, seeing it, and made him sit on the bed.

"Jimin, take rest; you don’t have to come.”

“Where do you and Jungkook Hyung plan to go?” Jimin asked, raising his eyebrow.

"I-I'm going to the c-company.” Jin stuttered.

“Then why the hell are you exaggerating a small fever?” Jimin asked in a slightly mad tone.

“Even if it’s a small fever, you should take enough rest. Please make sure you eat all the breakfast I made. I will call you later.”

Jin started to leave the room after that, but.

“Do you think about what I have told you?"

Jin stopped his walk and turned to face his best friend.

“I need time, Jimin.”

“Don’t make it too long.” Jimin said in a soft tone, now comforting Jin.

“I will not. It's just that I need more time to talk about our relationship with Hyung. I will slowly inform him."

Jin's mood changed in an instant when he heard the doorbell, and he smiled wildly.

"Jimin, take care of yourself. I will be back very quick.” Jin said, and he ran to open the door.

“Yaaah, you still haven’t said where you two have been going."

Jimin shouted from the room. But all he heard was the front door closing after that.He sighed and fell back onto the bed.

“They are making my single heart suffer."

Jimin talked to himself and looked at the ceiling blankly. But he smiled mysteriously when something came to mind.

“I wonder what he was doing. Where is my phone?"

Jimin looked around, and once he reached his phone, he dailed someone and put his phone on the speaker laying on the bed.

“Hello?”

A deep, husky morning voice was heard from the other side, making goosebumps all over Jimin's body.

“What are you doing?"

*
Yoongi sighed when the door was locked from outside the house. He stepped back a little and looked around. It was clear that the person he came to visit was not home. He took a seat there and silently waited for the person. As his gaze wandered around the house, his eyes fell on the red sheets that were hanging there to dry outside. His mind shifted to the memories that the sheet made him suddenly remember.

“Jin….Jin…… Are you okay?”

Yoongi tries to wake the figure, who is now almost naked and lying unconsciously in his hold. He shook him and called several times. But all Jin did was try to open his eyes, and then he fell unconscious quickly.

He took the red sheet that was lying on the floor and covered Jin’s body with it fully. Unknown to what to do with the things he has witnessed, he bagan to go restless.

He was about to call Jin again when another sound caught his attention. He fumed in anger when he saw the person who was lying on the floor groaning in pain. He marched towards the person and began to punch him. The person struggled to defend the punches.

“Yoongi…stop” He called in pain, but Yoongi couldn't get over his anger, so he began to puch hard.

“Yaah, come to earth.” Yoongi jolted from his memories when he heard the loud call.

He looked to see his friend standing in front of him with a boring face.

“Oh, you came.” Yoongi stood and asked.

“Why are you here?” His friend asked and walked past him to open the door.

“I need your help.” Yoongi followed his friend inside the house.

“For what?”

Yoongi quickly took a piece of paper from his pocket and showed it to him.

“Please track the location of the owner of this number.”

“Don’t tell me it's Jungkook again.”

*

Jin shook his legs nervously as the call connected. He was welcomed by Hyung's dimpled smile when the call was accepted.

“How was your day?”

NJ asked, not failing to show interest in knowing about his brother’s day as always.

"It's good, Hyung. How are you doing?"

“Fine."

Even though his hyung said everything was fine, Jin knows how much his hyung misses him and wants to be with him. Wearing a warm smile, he continues.

“Don’t worry, Hyung, I will come back quickly."

“That’s what you have been saying for months."

“Not this time. I want to talk about something with you.” Jin began to get nervous when, finally, he spilled the tea slightly.

“What is it?” NJ asked curiously.

“I wanted to talk to you about something. But not now. I need time. I think I will come to you and talk about the matter once the time comes."

Jin stopped and looked at Namjoon silently, anticipating a positive response from him.

“Ok, take your time. I will be here to hear everything."

That’s something Jin always likes about his hyung. Even though he is protective, he tries to understand Jin's feelings. Jin relaxed and smiled happily.

“Isn't Jimin home?”

“No. He —"

“How can he go out with a fever?”

“Hyung, it's just a small fever, and he—wait a minute, how do you know that Jimin has a fever?”